Louie CK Exposed For Jerking Off In Front Of Women

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yo wasn't there an episode on Aziz show where something like this happened???
:russ:
Yeah, last season of Master of None had this with his co-star on a food show he was on. Aziz was a bytch niqqa tho, he had an opportunity to warn his co-star friend about what was coming and fronted.
The entire season just showed me he's a simp with no game and is all about self preservation.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yeah, last season of Master of None had this with his co-star on a food show he was on. Aziz was a bytch niqqa tho, he had an opportunity to warn his co-star friend about what was coming and fronted.
The entire season just showed me he's a simp with no game and is all about self preservation.
He's funny to me for some reason tho.

House of Cards was exposing that shyt on the high-key low :whoa:
Wooooooooord!!!!
:mjlol:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
That is why I stay at the gym and become physically attractive. How you have all that free time ans money, and still look and behave like a slob that creep out women? :scust:
That has nothing to do with him. He's rich. I'm sure he can do better, but he seems to be comfortable around below avg looking white bishes.

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Pretty soon it'll come out that every man in entertainment committed some sought of sexual assault against women and we'll just be left with unfunny female comedians :picard:

This ain’t assault or even close to it beating off aint a crime especially in your hotel or on the phone :mjlol: hell he was even polite enough to ask one broad if he could do it in front of her

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That has nothing to do with him. He's rich. I'm sure he can do better, but he seems to be comfortable around below avg looking white bishes.

fukk that. I'm,working out and becoming Michael Jai White and making dimepiece hoes legitimately wet. Being rich and looking sloppy and acting like a creep should never be an excuse.

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Bruh don't blame the victims of sexual assault, they shouldn't be placed in that situation in the first place

Bruh if he invited a joint to his hotel room and decided to beat his shyt that ain’t assault:mjlol: unless he forced her in there or something
cuz just a freak:shaq:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
That is why I stay at the gym and become physically attractive. How you have all that free time ans money, and still look and behave like a slob that creep out women? :scust:

That is the thing though, he doesn't have free time, he constantly is writing material for his standup, tv show etc.

It is a complusition to do this kind of behaviour though.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
blame game is corny. why slam aziz? Aziz doesnt have a duty to report and investigate this type of shyt. if its rape or some torture thats one thing, but he probably heard stories and thought it was just weird af and nothing more. if he was my homie I would discuss it with him but im not gonna just start airing dude out in interviews over some hearsay, especially if I wasnt there and the females werent willing to do or say shyt. that aint my role

and remember, money is the root of all evil. these women werent being held against their will or anything but money is so important to them they value it over their own dignity. And Louie CK sees no consequences and continues doing what he is doing. its a sick cycle.

fukk Aziz Ansari:camby:. He constantly wants to take phony stances on issues and shove his opinions on people in public forums.

So as a major SJW he should have addressed this sexual misconduct, not refuse to talk about it. He is on top and winning I don't think CK could have had a negative impact on his career rn.

A simple "I can't speak to rumors, but no one should be subject to that treatment in general" or " i can't speak on matter that don't involve me personally" would have been way better move for himself.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Bro??! What the fukk mane.

They better not get my gul Pam adlon wrapped up in this :mjcry:
I'm hoping the tv god Jon Landgraf (President of FX Networks) wasn't complicit in covering this shyt up :lupe:, he probably was though :francis::mjcry:

They had a few scenarios of him misreading signals and leading to him somewhat forcing himself onto women in Louie though, Pam Adlon's character in particular :patrice:. I see him getting nixed as an EP on Better Things bc its not a good look to keep him around :yeshrug:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Maaaaan, y'all for real? Ok, so he woops in and capes for Dunham with counseling. Defends Allen. But with Cosby, he wants to take a cot damn stand?
Next exposure gotta be him. Then again, he might get the Casey Affleck treatment and no one will mention it for real but they should.

Maybe Katherine Heigel was right about Apatow :jbhmm:(Conflicted now bc I can't stand her :skip:).
Did Apatow say anything about Weinstein at all :martin:?

If Lena Dunham was named Lance Dunbar and wrote that same scenario in a book, it would have been curtains for that career and serious outcry. Sloppy hipster bytch sliding through scott free :scust:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Breh. It’s power. All of this every single thing stems from power and the power to know you can do it and no one will say a word because you’re you or you’re about to be “you” cats like us can’t imagine that type of power but also that type of power and Influence just brings out your true self. If you were a weird scumbag who wanted to do sick shyt like that but never had the money or influence to go through with it, the second you get that power, you’ll be who you’ve always been.
:heh: @ everyone tweeting at Dan Schneider that he's next.

I hope I don't hear heartbreaking stories about bae grande :sadcam: