Louie CK Exposed For Jerking Off In Front Of Women

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

blame game is corny. why slam aziz? Aziz doesnt have a duty to report and investigate this type of shyt. if its rape or some torture thats one thing, but he probably heard stories and thought it was just weird af and nothing more. if he was my homie I would discuss it with him but im not gonna just start airing dude out in interviews over some hearsay, especially if I wasnt there and the females werent willing to do or say shyt. that aint my role

and remember, money is the root of all evil. these women werent being held against their will or anything but money is so important to them they value it over their own dignity. And Louie CK sees no consequences and continues doing what he is doing. its a sick cycle.

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Idk where u read blame in my post but ok. I'm just saying they outnumbered him and were free to leave whenever they wanted but waited til the dude nutted. That will NEVER make sense to me.
And it’s this kind of attitude that they thrive on.

“Well if they ain’t react violently and storm off when I shocked them by pulling my meat out then they must be okay with it:shaq:

Humans in general don’t always act the way you’d think they would or “should” act when confronted with something awful.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
None of these alleged instances happened when anyone knew who Louis was let alone Aziz unless they knew each other back then why even ask him about it?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
for some reason I was like ah man they tryna bring down CK too??!!

but then i realized nikka should have never whipped his dikk out.

don't know why these nikkas in hollywood doing the most fukked up shyt when its easy af for us regular dudes to smash a chick im pretty sure these people with their statuses have it so much easy

but they want to do the wrong shyt

their fault

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Judd Apatow is being forced to speak up for his friends? Waiting for when people revisit Lena Dunham's confession of molesting her sister. :lupe:

Yeah Judd, you were all over my TV screen rightfully asking for Bill Cosby's arrest. Let's see the same vigor for your white colleagues please. :mjpls:

And I was big on his work but THAT BULLshyt had me heated. The nerve. The muthafukkin' nerve.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
While at the same time caping for Woody Allen....

Apatow defended Woody Allen?!

Maaaaan, y'all for real? Ok, so he woops in and capes for Dunham with counseling. Defends Allen. But with Cosby, he wants to take a cot damn stand?
Next exposure gotta be him. Then again, he might get the Casey Affleck treatment and no one will mention it for real but they should.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
for some reason I was like ah man they tryna bring down CK too??!!

but then i realized nikka should have never whipped his dikk out.

don't know why these nikkas in hollywood doing the most fukked up shyt when its easy af for us regular dudes to smash a chick im pretty sure these people with their statuses have it so much easy

but they want to do the wrong shyt

their fault
Think about what these demons on Capitol Hill be doing.
:huhldup: