Louie CK Exposed For Jerking Off In Front Of Women

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So what? She doesn't, if she doesn't wanna see it she should leave not balls up once she got her paper. fukk is this. It wasn't even at work they were in a personal atmosphere...

I hear what you're saying but I don't see anything monstrous ...
It's not monstrous at all. I'd like to think that if I was a woman and a guy started beating off in front of me I'd just shrug it off and/or leave. If it was on the phone I'd just hang up.

It's not like he's out here raping women. What he did was inappropriate but it's a funny story to laugh with when telling a few friends about a weirdo you encountered not some traumatizing experience.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I read all that and my response is "AND?"
We're grown people, just say no and walk out. Just hang up the phone. Just tell the muthafuka to fukk off...
I was just thinking about how much men get sexually harassed at thr workplace, in life.... and we dont make a big issue about it.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
nikkas really in this thread talking about "It's not a crime" when the shyt is a crime. :snoop:

Take that "She didn't say no" shyt to court and see how well it works out for you.:mjlol:

Umm, it isn't a crime, especially if they consented and you're in your home
It's not like he was in public and chasing them around. Not sure you understand what happened or the laws. Unless there's something addiitonal he did, he won't be arrested and doubtful he will get sued (and if he does , he may settle just to put it behind him)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
nikkas really in this thread talking about "It's not a crime" when the shyt is a crime. :snoop:

Take that "She didn't say no" shyt to court and see how well it works out for you.:mjlol:
the fact that thats the FIRST thing that comes to these muthafukkas minds tho...
:deadmanny:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
the fact that thats the FIRST thing that comes to these muthafukkas minds tho...
:deadmanny:

"Look, Judge... Yeah she said stop, but, like, stop what? Stop what I'm doin'? Stop war? Stop Trump? Alls I'm sayin' is sometimes you need to be specific."

i4eoEHi.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Umm, it isn't a crime, especially if they consented and you're in your home
It's not like he was in public and chasing them around. Not sure you understand what happened or the laws. Unless there's something addiitonal he did, he won't be arrested and doubtful he will get sued (and if he does , he may settle just to put it behind him)

Yall don't know what fukk yall are talking about and you need to look up indecency laws.

First of all the absence of a "No" is not consent, there's plenty of people in jail right now because of that bullshyt.

Second, being in public or on private property doesn't mean anything in most states. If you expose your genitals to someone for sexual gratification (your or theirs) that's considered public indecency. There are plenty of instances of people being arrested because they exposed themselves to someone on private property or even because they keep their blinds open so people can see them from the street walking around naked.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm guessing it's the same general "satisfaction" that raping one of them would bring but they get to rationalize to themselves that they're not doing something truly bad like actual rape.
It's like the scene in Bad Lieutenant with Harvey Kietel.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yall don't know what fukk yall are talking about and you need to look up indecency laws.

First of all the absence of a "No" is not consent, there's plenty of people in jail right now because of that bullshyt.

Second, being in public or on private property doesn't mean anything in most states. If you expose your genitals to someone for sexual gratification (your or theirs) that's considered public indecency. There are plenty of instances of people being arrested because they exposed themselves to someone on private property or even because they keep their blinds open so people can see them from the street walking around naked.

You just made up a bunch of scenarios that I didn't say, lol

I literally said first "if they consented" ...then you want into a bunch of scenarios of non-consent

This is ridiculous and youre a poor poster lacking of basic comprehension

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
SMH loui reminds me of the dude that joke about the dead bodies in his basement floor ......

But dead ass be having dead bodies under his basement floor..

Old creepy ass nikka!

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Holy shyt this is gonna be the gif that keeps on givin' on this topic

Lawyer: According to what the defendant calls "Coli Law", "I don't care if the breh said it was about work, if a bytch show up at a hotel, what else she gon' expect? bytch you only here for one reason - to get dis dikk"

56509020_girl_you-re_thicker_than_a_bowl_of_oatmeal.gif

794.gif