Lords of The Fallen, PS5/Xbox/PC

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ve seen some of the early access videos and it looks solid enough for a purchase, still waiting on the reviews

but I’m gonna have to pass on this until Black Friday. Too many games dropping that I want and not nearly enough time :francis:

I still have a mental block with these dark souls clones. If they don’t play like Miyazaki himself put paws on it, it throws me off. Even Dark Souls 2 felt off to me

I wish they’d at least change the aesthetic of it

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lords of the Fallen Classes Explained - Which is the Best Class For You?

You coppin breh? If so let me know how the combat is that’s my biggest concern. My October lineup is already set so I’m skipping this for now but I’m still going to lurk the thread

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still have a mental block with these dark souls clones. If they don’t play like Miyazaki himself put paws on it, it throws me off. Even Dark Souls 2 felt off to me

I wish they’d at least change the aesthetic of it
I think it looks fire but I know what you mean especially when it comes to other souls games. This particular take on the genre looks real promising though I predict it won’t be any lower than a 7

@The Mad Titan are you coppin?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think it looks fire but I know what you mean especially when it comes to other souls games. This particular take on the genre looks real promising though I predict it won’t be any lower than a 7

It does look good im waiting on impressions. I just wish someone would ape the good gameplay stuff from Fromsoft and not the complete aesthetic and storytelling with it.

There are far more original ideas out there than dark-fantasy knights and dragons and Victorian london.