Lords of The Fallen, PS5/Xbox/PC

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yikes :francis:

Plus a lot of reviews are on pc so if you’re a console gamer beware from what I heard there’s some performance issues which unfortunately is to be expected. I’ll just wait until BF when it’s on sale.

Plus the next two weeks get REAL heavy :banderas:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
You coppin breh? If so let me know how the combat is that’s my biggest concern. My October lineup is already set so I’m skipping this for now but I’m still going to lurk the thread
Played about a hour; maybe it’s because I’m just coming off Lies of P but I’m not really feeling it so far. Presentation’s nice and plays similarly to fromsoft souls games but controls feel floaty, the dodge roll covers a overly generous amount of area (it’s useful to create distance in wide open spaces however one must extra careful when fighting on a ledge as they could easily roll off), the feedback from hitting enemies leaves a lot to be desired as it likely stems from the dull sound effects used.
I do find parrying to be way more forgiving than lies of P’s but for some odd reason one still takes grey damage from a parry.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Played about a hour; maybe it’s because I’m just coming off Lies of P but I’m not really feeling it so far. Presentation’s nice and plays similarly to fromsoft souls games but controls feel floaty, the dodge roll covers a overly generous amount of area (it’s useful to create distance in wide open spaces however one must extra careful when fighting on a ledge as they could easily roll off), the feedback from hitting enemies leaves a lot to be desired as it likely stems from the dull sound effects used.
I do find parrying to be way more forgiving than lies of P’s but for some odd reason one still takes grey damage from a parry.
Good look I was waiting on a reason to buy but this confirms my suspicions. I’ll wait until Black Friday, if anything I heard from streamers the devs are actively patching the game

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Good look I was waiting on a reason to buy but this confirms my suspicions. I’ll wait until Black Friday, if anything I heard from streamers the devs are actively patching the game
I hope they release a patch ASAP. Normally I'm not one to complain about performance issues in a game but it's really glaringly bad on the xbox series x.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Steam got this shyt at a 28% guess I'm holding off for now :picard: