Lords of The Fallen, PS5/Xbox/PC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bro Japanese people historically didnt use shields like that, especially Samurai because it was dishonorable. You was a hoe if you didnt get out there and put in work with that katana/naginata :ufdup:

I like Souls more but hating on Nioh is crazy, Im actually trying to see whats up with Wo Long cause that shyt looks crazy but people say Nioh 2 is bettee im not sure where to go
I liked nioh, just saying it doesn’t have as many combat options as dark souls.

Wo long is good to, but i feel the same there. The combat is fun, but the weapons/equipment/powers start feeling kinda the same over time. Still a good game tho.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll wait until it’s out before I cop, it looks good but I need to see how it runs on consoles

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
LORDS OF THE FALLEN - Official Launch Trailer | Out October 13th on PC, PS5 & Xbox Series X|S

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LORDS OF THE FALLEN - Official Launch Trailer | Out October 13th on PC, PS5 & Xbox Series X|S

I’ve seen some of the early access videos and it looks solid enough for a purchase, still waiting on the reviews

but I’m gonna have to pass on this until Black Friday. Too many games dropping that I want and not nearly enough time :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: Why