Lords of The Fallen, PS5/Xbox/PC

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Naaa I'm here I'm level 115 and both my sword and catalyst are +10 I'm out flaming shyt Literally :pachaha:
Just reached bramis castle but had to put this on hold for Spiderman 2 :hubie:
Same I'm at the castle myself might Start spiderman 2 today as well...we'll see

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Beat this yesterday last two bosses are a pushover (damn near 98% of the bosses are) then right before the 2nd to last boss they give you an umbral eye that give you infinite ammo for bows/crossbows :laff: it's like they trolled you if you were struggling with the bosses the whole game and they threw you a bone....if you bow is fully upgraded and you got the runes/rings for Bow buffs this shyt is busted :laff: I'm on NG+ right now cheesin shyt and my bow is like +3 only

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Beat this yesterday last two bosses are a pushover (damn near 98% of the bosses are) then right before the 2nd to last boss they give you an umbral eye that give you infinite ammo for bows/crossbows :laff: it's like they trolled you if you were struggling with the bosses the whole game and they threw you a bone....if you bow is fully upgraded and you got the runes/rings for Bow buffs this shyt is busted :laff: I'm on NG+ right now cheesin shyt and my bow is like +3 only
:picard:

Yea ill hold off on this one.

I guess Lies of P will be my next challenge :ehh:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
How is the mechanics??
Pretty good actually, of course they take some getting use too but once you do you're good. Only thing I would say is a game error and not user is the lock on. You can’t touch the right stick after you lock on or it's gonna switch to the next target besides that it's perfect

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Is this game worth buying?
Yes it's fire but if you're looking for a challenge you won't find it here...plus there's a huge patch coming this week that's basically gonna change how the base game is played...like on some cyberpunk shyt....lots of AI tuning enemy tuning/balance/glitches/gameplay tweaks...

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yes it's fire but if you're looking for a challenge you won't find it here...plus there's a huge patch coming this week that's basically gonna change how the base game is played...like on some cyberpunk shyt....lots of AI tuning enemy tuning/balance/glitches/gameplay tweaks...
Cap lol choose an advanced class and the challenge will be there. Interesting note about patches come through but I beat it last night

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Cap lol choose an advanced class and the challenge will be there. Interesting note about patches come through but I beat it last night
I did choose an advanced class mf I always pick dex builds from nioh 1/2 to lies of P to this...this game is the easiest souls like game...if it was hard for YOU just say that...I'm on NG+ now and this mode was no vestiges and I'm running through shyt...only 2 bosses somewhat pose a challenge light reaper and dervla...other than that 98% of the bosses are pushovers and the last 2 bosses are such a joke it feels insulting... I've beaten all bosses except one secret boss and you can only fight her if you trying to get the umbral ending which is what I'm doing now...ive died more times to fukkin Onryoki from nioh 1 than all of these bosses combined...I love this game it's just not challenge...getting to the bosses is the challenge and that's just because there's trash mobs everywhere that aggro you and chase you forever and fukking archers everywhere...and once you find that umbral eye that gives you infinite ammo for bows and crossbows (you find it literally right before you fight the 2nd to lass boss) and you know how to make a build around it it trivializes NG+...

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I did choose an advanced class mf I always pick dex builds from nioh 1/2 to lies of P to this...this game is the easiest souls like game...if it was hard for YOU just say that...I'm on NG+ now and this mode was no vestiges and I'm running through shyt...only 2 bosses somewhat pose a challenge light reaper and dervla...other than that 98% of the bosses are pushovers and the last 2 bosses are such a joke it feels insulting... I've beaten all bosses except one secret boss and you can only fight her if you trying to get the umbral ending which is what I'm doing now...ive died more times to fukkin Onryoki from nioh 1 than all of these bosses combined...I love this game it's just not challenge...getting to the bosses is the challenge and that's just because there's trash mobs everywhere that aggro you and chase you forever and fukking archers everywhere...and once you find that umbral eye that gives you infinite ammo for bows and crossbows (you find it literally right before you fight the 2nd to lass boss) and you know how to make a build around it it trivializes NG+...
I never said the game was hard just that it definitely poses a challenge wether that's a million mobs chasing you, figuring out when to be in umbral or just figuring out where to go. Could the bosses have been better/harder yes but they'll probably add better ones in the DLC if it gets one.