Lords of The Fallen, PS5/Xbox/PC

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
From looking at the reviews it seems people with brokeboi pcs can't run the game :patrice:
apparently shader compilation is in the background during character creation, causing bad performance and crashing. shader compilation is notorious for exposing unstable systems, since it usually pushes every CPU core to 100%. but it's stupid to even let the player do anything while it's happening. sucks to have to wait for it, but that's better then giving people a terrible first impression

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
About to try it out

I know my 4090 can handle it just will I be CPU bottle necked doesn't seem to have cities so I might be ok :jbhmm:

cause frame gen adds more latency not sure if I want to depend on that for an action game.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
About to try it out

I know my 4090 can handle it just will I be CPU bottle necked doesn't seem to have cities so I might be ok :jbhmm:

cause frame gen adds more latency not sure if I want to depend on that for an action game.

I tried it. I can run it max errthing at above 60 but I'm refunding it cuz i'm still getting random frame drops and it crashed after char select. I could most likely play through this shyt just fine but I'm not giving these devs my bread when you need a fukking top of the line rig to even play it.

Plus the whole umbral shyt just seems like a bad gimmick so far.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Copped it earlier and let it download but I had to work. Will be playing as soon as I get home tho. shyt better scratch my Elden ring fix

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good thing i waited my girls brother copped for ps5 and I watched him play we both were underwhelmed :francis:

Wasn’t really feeling the level design, combat was what we both expected which wasn’t bad but definitely not refined like Lies of P, the frames on performance mode were solid but the cutscenes were a lil choppy. For a UR 5 engine game it didn’t look better than Elden Ring but I think that’s because FromSoftware just adds a lot of detail to their worlds. Ehh I’ll cop next year definitely not at 70$

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
This has to be the worst souls like looking soul game....haven't had trouble with any bosses so far...that other world you have to teleport into is pretty crazy though....preachers perch is probably the wildest level/area I've seen in a video game...lot of unsettling shyt in this game also...I don't even like being in that other world for long...shyt wears on you :sadcam: and the thing is you can take a peek into the other world and if an enemy hits you you'll get pulled right in :laff:... and I thought nioh was creepy...but this shyt...man...lotto ugly beings in this game...I guess it's a good thing the graphics don't look that good...I probably couldn't play this shyt if some of these enemies had the graphicsl fidelity of RE4...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Performance issues aside, but when this game clicks it offers a very enjoyable 'souls' experience. I'm finding it hard to drop it for Spider-Man 2 or SMB. Wonder.
Same it's fire I'm probably the only one who's playing this heavy I'm level 111 I have one +10 weapon and have one +9 weapon I got run sockets for both my weapons...I'm smacking shyt...this game probably has the easiest souls bosses ever...nobody should be summoning for help...they're all pretty much pushovers

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same it's fire I'm probably the only one who's playing this heavy I'm level 111 I have one +10 weapon and have one +9 weapon I got run sockets for both my weapons...I'm smacking shyt...this game probably has the easiest souls bosses ever...nobody should be summoning for help...they're all pretty much pushovers
If you fukk with then I know I will since you’re up in the other Souls games threads :ehh:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Naaa I'm here I'm level 115 and both my sword and catalyst are +10 I'm out flaming shyt Literally :pachaha:
Just reached bramis castle but had to put this on hold for Spiderman 2 :hubie: