Lord of The Rings: Rings of Power TV Series - Season 2 (August. 29. 2024/Official Thread)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i just re=watched The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies the last hour of the movie is so piff :noah:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That was certainly a popular theory with the reveals. Listening to The Ringer's Deep Dives on each episode certainly helped, as I haven't seen the movies in a while. But I did think the execution was :ehh:

Overall thought the finale was really well done.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I was thinking I was gonna hate this series because it's pretty much fanfic.

But tolkien's lore is so deep that it still hit in a :ohlawd: way. Got to give credit where it's due, the dude was a genius.

I hope they focus more on Sauron going forward as he's the most interesting character, and the good guys get boring imo. That's one aspect which was missed in the books, there's pretty much no insight into how the bad dudes move (besides saruman).

Conz

Superstar
Daps
for a show that cost double what anything ever has before it, there was not a single epic second of this entire season. shyt crawled for 60% and then just flat out ended. so many miscast actors too. most of them look ridiculous and the only one of the entire show i even believe could be a threat in this world is Arrow Bruh. so many of these people look completely fukkin ridiculous and have no screen presence. Show was like 9 hours long, and we spent 30-40 minutes on... Theo, the boy with the shaggy hair. big fat meh on this.