Lord of The Rings: Rings of Power TV Series - Season 2 (August. 29. 2024/Official Thread)

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Good show.. but I ain’t going hold you… I’m lost like a muhfukka.. who the tall muhfukka with the midgets? Son wit the powers that fell from the sky

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Good show.. but I ain’t going hold you… I’m lost like a muhfukka.. who the tall muhfukka with the midgets? Son wit the powers that fell from the sky
it's a mystery right now. i think he might be one of the wizards from the movies though.
Wizards always seem to be reborn after they die, like Gandalf the Grey coming back as Gandalf the white when he died.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
it's a mystery right now. i think he might be one of the wizards from the movies though.
Wizards always seem to be reborn after they die, like Gandalf the Grey coming back as Gandalf the white when he died.
At first I thought he was one of the blue wizards, I'm still hoping he's one of them because we've seen the other three.

After last episode I could see them going for Radagast, who was closest to the natural world out of all the Wizards.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Nah last three episodes have been absolute piff and sold me completely… I’m even starting to fukk with the harfoots :dead:

I didn’t know that dwarf kingdom was Moria (I missed it if they said that) I Stood up when they showed balrog :damn:

U fukkin with the Harfoots cuz they being load managed. Their screentime been cut down and it's resulted in better episodes.

Moria is called Khazad-dum at this time. Like how the Southlands became Mordor. There was this stage in Smash Brawl that always reminded me of the Mines of Moria. I think it was Castle Siege. You'd get dropped into a lower level that was a great hall and I would always say

into-the-mines-moria.gif

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Elrond and Durin scenes are probably my favorite scenes of the show. They bounce of each other very well.

Hit the 1.25x on the Hardfoot scenes, I don't hate them. I'm just not interested in them like the other subplots.

"That is the name of a place that no longer exists" fire burns away the Southland text to reveal the Mordor name :wow:

And once again, money well spent. The fire ridden land looked incredible.