Lord of The Rings: Rings of Power TV Series - Season 2 (August. 29. 2024/Official Thread)

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Udûn: My Thoughts

Explosive ending. That's for dam sure. Well, the dam wasn't sured up but c'mon, who saw that shyt coming?

Southlanders thought they were on some

jon-snow-got.gif

shyt with that "one true king of the Southlands." :mjlol: shyt sounded like Tom Werner tryna get that pathetic ass "let's go Red Sox" chant going when they won the World Series in 2018. We'll leave the King in whichever direction it may be to Game of Thrones.

I liked the touch of showing Adar bleed the same blood as the orcs. My bad, my bad, the uruk. They prefer uruk. That was cool how he flipped that twisted elf piece around on Galadriel.

I was glad we got an Arondir fight scene not shot in slow mo again. I think there's been two so far. We got to see him fighting in real time against that giant uruk who was bleeding all over him like Bruce did Jen in She-Hulk. Iont think brehgolas gonna turn into orcolas tho. This dude looked like Penguin in Batman Returns.

EssentialDamagedGermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Goddamn this is so fukking good. The fakeout of the fake weapon is the only questionable part but other than that sheesh, it doesn't get much better.

Fukk :banderas:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Piff but I don't understand why sauron made that key for the volcano

Edit: Mount Doom

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/11/The-Wire-shyt-Clay-Davis.gif

I don't like the isildur actor though. I always imagined him being a 6'4 brolic dude. Whereas in the show he looks like a soyboi

Also, IMO a strong point of this episode was no hobbits.

Last edited:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Ngl the mount doom origin is pretty smart. Papa smurf did that so his children would be able to walk around in the day.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
This was intense!

Like others have said, great episode, great action, great Galadriel…she is a bad bytch (not taking back what I said about her tho :lolbron: )

Gonna have to re-watch with captions on.

I was really rooting for happy ending…this got stressful so damn quick :why: