Lord of The Rings: Rings of Power TV Series - Season 2 (August. 29. 2024/Official Thread)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Elfbreh and Galadriel so far are in the same warrior level

:usure:

Great episode tho

I was looking like :damn: the whole watch. Imma ask a dumb question tho - how did the Numenorians know where to go when they landed? I remember they were looking at a map but I'm not sure how they decided on that area :jbhmm:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Nobody decided to open the fabric that was holding the key just to make sure it was there :francis:

This was a really good episode. Wall to wall action. I see why this shyt cost so much money to make. I haven’t seen any shaky CGI yet.

Galadriel on the horse was dodging projectiles like Neo :whoo:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Nobody decided to open the fabric that was holding the key just to make sure it was there :francis:

This was a really good episode. Wall to wall action. I see why this shyt cost so much money to make. I haven’t seen any shaky CGI yet.

Galadriel on the horse was dodging projectiles like Neo :whoo:

Much better work on the horse this episode compared to that time she was riding around at 240 frames per second with that stupid smile on her face.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This ep was fire (no pun). And violent at times. Still laughing at breh who said it was rated G.

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
All of the 2nd age orcs at this point in timeline were the ones make by dark lord morgoth in the 1nd age I think this show will show sauron makeing improved to them when he become the new dark lord

Right cause it was Sauron and Saruman (evil wizard from the movies) that were breeding the brolic orcs in the Two Towers. Saruman actually wanted the one ring to himself and if any Elf Lord (Galadriel) or Wizard (Gandalf) got their hands on it they wouldve been powerful as fukk