Lord of The Rings: Rings of Power TV Series - Season 2 (August. 29. 2024/Official Thread)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

god she right :snoop:

There's zero doubt. 2022 incels go fukking crazy.

I read that she also has a speech in the book where she lays into Aragorn for being sexist. Tolkien wrote this in the 1940s and TLR incels would still be angry if they saw it in a movie today:

Eowyn to Aragorn after he has just told her she has duties in her father's house and needs to stay back:

“All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.”

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love that feelings are getting caught about a few black cast members. These cacs can’t help but expose themselves. But I’m glad there are black kids out there seeing themselves in these roles.

But but black dwarves are stupid

:dead:

I read this on Reddit of course

The fact he wrote that with a straight face is hilarious

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
People forget Elves are super soldiers in a lot of fantasy. I don't know why fans are shocked at Galadriel being a warrior. Men and Women Elves have always gotten busy in fantasy lore.
I knew I hated elves for a reason :unimpressed:

Pointy eared immortal super soldiers :unimpressed:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
But but black dwarves are stupid

:dead:

I read this on Reddit of course

The fact he wrote that with a straight face is hilarious
Wonder if they were mad about Tony Cox from Willow
tony-cox.jpg

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
As reference for who can relate

Eru - God
Manwe - Jesus
Melkor or Morgoth - Satan
The Valar - Former High Ranking Angels
Maiar - Not so high former angels
Elves - Offspring of Valar or Valar & Humans
Basically Demi Gods some would say low level Demons
Arda - Earth

Last edited:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I liked this episode way better than the first two. I was way more engaged. Pacing was much better by cutting out the Elrond / Durin, Bronwyn / Theo, and reducing the Harfoot storylines. Focusing on Halbrand and Galadriel made for a much tighter narrative, while still introducing new characters, specially Isildur's pops.

We still got some cool action with Hombrehgolas fighting the goblins and that one elf going out like Boromir. And I knew Halbrand was gonna be the Aragorn of the story as as soon as he said that his "people have no king." He was fighting like a man possessed throwing them John Wick / Robert McCall chops to the throat.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, things are starting to come into focus with Galadriel and Halbrand working together to try to stop the rising threat in Southlands. I'm guessing with the help of the Captain who got accused of being an elf lover :mjpls:.

Numrod ( sp) however you spell looked :whoo:, especially compared to the Southlands where the humans were living like peasants :scusthov:.

Got a beautiful black queen too :obama:.

Elf breh slaving away in the mines and looks like he is about to be confronted by Sauron maybe :francis:

Show has some gorgeous scenery :wow: