Lord of The Rings: Rings of Power TV Series - Season 2 (August. 29. 2024/Official Thread)

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Strong third episode. I think the next episode will introduce an orc commander that everybody is going to have to deal with at some point moving forward.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These Numenoreans are looking hella short.

Also shouldn't they have colonies all over Middle Earth at this stage? This fukked up timeline is messing with my brain.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
This show is just not clicking for me yet. I'm going to keep up with it, but I'm not sure who I'm supposed to be rooting for here. You would think it would be the elves, but they've already made it clear that they're basically nazis occupying foreign land. Why was Galadriel such a dikk to the queen? No one has to give her shyt and she's demanding they give her a boat? bytch is racist against humans, even those who allied with the elves in the war apparently. Plus her acting is wooden as fukk. She delivers her lines in such an awkward way, but a lot of the elves do, so I don't know. Maybe they're going for something with that.

The brehlf is cool, I guess. The action scenes with him were too uncanny valley though. All the slow motion twirling just looked weird to me.

I hate all of the harfoots. Can't stand any of them. The dwarf couple from the 2nd ep was cool. Everyone else was forgettable so far.

The show isn't bad, it just feels like it's missing something. I'm thinking it'll start coming together soon, but right now it feels all over the place.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is just not clicking for me yet. I'm going to keep up with it, but I'm not sure who I'm supposed to be rooting for here. You would think it would be the elves, but they've already made it clear that they're basically nazis occupying foreign land. Why was Galadriel such a dikk to the queen? No one has to give her shyt and she's demanding they give her a boat? bytch is racist against humans, even those who allied with the elves in the war apparently. Plus her acting is wooden as fukk. She delivers her lines in such an awkward way, but a lot of the elves do, so I don't know. Maybe they're going for something with that.

The brehlf is cool, I guess. The action scenes with him were too uncanny valley though. All the slow motion twirling just looked weird to me.

I hate all of the harfoots. Can't stand any of them. The dwarf couple from the 2nd ep was cool. Everyone else was forgettable so far.

The show isn't bad, it just feels like it's missing something. I'm thinking it'll start coming together soon, but right now it feels all over the place.
:russ: they have more in common with the Allies of world war 2 occupying foreign land that were allies with nazis and were treating country that were fighting against the Nazis like trash for example china the allies country were :mjpls: toward

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
:russ: they have more in common with the Allies of world war 2 occupying foreign land that were allies with nazis and were treating country that were fighting against the Nazis like trash for example china the allies country were :mjpls: toward
Then why is Galadriel shytting on the humans that allied with elves? Seems like she just think men as a whole are below her on some :mjpls: shyt. Talking to the queen like she's a lowly peasant :picard:

I don't know the lore. Just seems like they went out of their way to show how disliked elves are by everyone and how little elves think of everyone else.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
This is slow and all over the place. It reminds me of the ents from the two towers. The actress playing Galadriel thinks she's playing an Android not an elf. Show some fuking emotion.

It not It bushes status but it's getting there for me.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then why is Galadriel shytting on the humans that allied with elves? Seems like she just think men as a whole are below her on some :mjpls: shyt. Talking to the queen like she's a lowly peasant :picard:

I don't know the lore. Just seems like they went out of their way to show how disliked elves are by everyone and how little elves think of everyone else.

She was angry about everyone staring at her basically, but yeah that scene was pretty clumsy.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Because men hold a lot of envy and jealousy toward elves which cause them to do :mjpls: toward the elves which make the elves go :mjpls: right back to men.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean in Ar-Pharazôn's time they most definitely - hence what I mean by this fukking up with the timeline.
By that I mean I don't think the Númenor were going all out colonialism middle earth yet at most they were just have small citys on the coast:patrice:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I'm huge fan of the LOTR movies but I have no idea wtf is going on in this tv show. Every episode looks beautiful but the plot frequently loses me and it's honestly just not that interesting. For Amazon's sake and the price of this show's production I hope it's a hit but so far this show has done absolutely nothing for me :francis: