Lord of The Rings: Rings of Power TV Series - Season 2 (August. 29. 2024/Official Thread)

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Was a nice watch. Numenor was :ohlawd:

But I'm skipping all scenes with those hobbits.

The fear is that the writing/plot will end up being too fanfic like. I'm still 50/50 on whether that's gonna be the case, as it's a little disjointed ATM.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Full disclaimer - I was never into TLoTR like that

But I’m enjoying this show. In fact, I’m kinda resenting that it’s tethered to TLoTR. Wish it was a new IP/original story.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Because men hold a lot of envy and jealousy toward elves which cause them to do :mjpls: toward the elves which make the elves go :mjpls: right back to men.
Idk, sounds like :mjpls: logic to me. Especially when these elves are out here subjugating the humans.
Just makes them sound even more like nazis tbh:patrice:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk, sounds like :mjpls: logic to me. Especially when these elves are out here subjugating the humans.
Just makes them sound even more like nazis tbh:patrice:
Nah what the elves are doing to the humans and there descendants that side with morgoth is like a fantasy version of a America and it allies does to other country's that take side with who ever our enemy countrys at the times look up how America treat germany and japan after the war ended .

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Nah what the elves are doing to the humans and there descendants that side with morgoth is like a fantasy version of a America and it allies does to other country's that take side with who ever our enemy countrys at the times look up how America treat germany and japan after the war ended .
The queen she was talking down to was from a place where humans allied with elves though, so that comparison doesn't track. She just shytting on all humans, regardless of affiliations. :yeshrug:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The queen she was talking down to was from a place where humans allied with elves though, so that comparison doesn't track. She just shytting on all humans, regardless of affiliations. :yeshrug:
Yeah and those same humans allied have been going :pacspit: at the elves that help raise over what the word the numenors like use for those humans that are not numenor:jbhmm: right low men:mjpls:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Yeah and those same humans allied have been going :pacspit: at the elves that help raise over what the word the numenors like use for those humans that are not numenor:jbhmm: right low men:mjpls:
Nah, it wasn't elf help, they paid for that city with blood :ufdup:
Besides, they're all low men to an elf.

...Maybe I'm feeling this show more than I think :russ:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps