Lord Jamar gives Dr Umar game on how to start a School... f*ckery ensues

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I’m not some supporter of Umar but he does have a PHD and he is related to Douglas. There have been threads on here where proof of his PHD and his degree have been posted.

As for the Douglas family coming out and discrediting Umar, their letter was carefully worded to say that he was not a direct descendant of Douglas. However, their wording left room for him to be related in other ways. Umar has said that his 3rd or 4th great grandfather was the brother of Frederick Douglas, which makes him related, just not a direct descendant.

Edit: Even the Root had to apologize and walk back their statements about him not having a PHd.

I Was Wrong. His Name Is Doctor Umar Johnson

Yes. This is TLR, so the people making the claim will just act like they didn't read this post.
People have a hard time admitting that they were wrong here.

*Instead of running from it, they need to embrace getting Jason Terry'd. I do, begrudgingly. hehehehehe

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m not some supporter of Umar but he does have a PHD and he is related to Douglas. There have been threads on here where proof of his PHD and his degree have been posted.

As for the Douglas family coming out and discrediting Umar, their letter was carefully worded to say that he was not a direct descendant of Douglas. However, their wording left room for him to be related in other ways. Umar has said that his 3rd or 4th great grandfather was the brother of Frederick Douglas, which makes him related, just not a direct descendant.

Edit: Even the Root had to apologize and walk back their statements about him not having a PHd.

I Was Wrong. His Name Is Doctor Umar Johnson

Umar father took a public DNA test. That makes it open and shut as far as Frederick Douglass. Umar father was the one that told Umar and he was mistaken, and Umar continues with it as a lie.

Speaking for myself, my issue is that he plays with terms. ‘Doctor of clinical psychology’ is not a job. It’s not the name of a profession. He’s either a psychologist or he’s not. One with a doctorate in clinical psychology is also not considered a PHD. They’re a PsyD. Minor term difference but why does Umar rely on the ignorance of others if not to gain something? If I graduate law school but I’m incapable of passing the bar, or have too much shyt in my background to pass the background check in a particular state, then I’m never considered a lawyer.

Last edited:
Daps
I just watched the video. I'm familiar with dude. He sounds to disingenuous and defensive to be taken seriously. I know charter schools that have been set up in 3 years of less. Sounds like a cash grab.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Apparently Umar has still been throwing shots at Lord Jamar since he bodied himself on his podcast :mjlol: Lord Jamar I guess has enough of the dumb shyt :russ:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Apparently Umar has still been throwing shots at Lord Jamar since he bodied himself on his podcast :mjlol: Lord Jamar I guess has enough of the dumb shyt :russ:

Umar’s ego is his biggest enemy. His orator skills are godly but he needs someone else on the business side to handle all that. Dude just needs to be the face and a teacher. Cause all this other shyt he’s horrible at in terms of management and finances. And Jamar is right it’s cool if you’re not good at that let other ppl who are handle that but his ego won’t allow. Umar wants to do everything himself and it’s literally impossible. Smh waste of talent and skills all around.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Umar’s ego is his biggest enemy. His orator skills are godly but he needs someone else on the business side to handle all that. Dude just needs to be the face and a teacher. Cause all this other shyt he’s horrible at in terms of management and finances. And Jamar is right it’s cool if you’re not good at that let other ppl who are handle that but his ego won’t allow. Umar wants to do everything himself and it’s literally impossible. Smh waste of talent and skills all around.
orator skills being godly or not brehs need to stop investing in people because of charisma and do it based on track record, background.

all the scammers eating in the Black empowerment space are emotional manipulative individuals. all they do is sell people based on emotional appeals. steal, embezzle, scam and STILL show face and continue with the grift unchecked. The people who try to expose them get more animosity than the scammers themselves. All these dudes would have been dirty preachers in a time before the internet opened up new avenues. same game, same people flocking to see it.