Lord Jamar gives Dr Umar game on how to start a School... f*ckery ensues

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
It takes 3 years to build a school with the right funds....he's 6 years deep.

He claimed he was "kinsman" with Frederick Douglas....debunked.

He has a Ph.D but that's questionable at this point.

Has been wrong about everything race related. TBC needs to stop giving him a platform.

All I see, is a lot of speculation from other and men in this thread, w/ a lot of pocket-watchin. All this gossip sounds circumstantial.:yeshrug:

Also for the comment I quoted, sources? :comeon:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
It takes 3 years to build a school with the right funds....he's 6 years deep.

He has a Ph.D but that's questionable at this point.

Has been wrong about everything race related. TBC needs to stop giving him a platform.
I don't fukk with him, but he is distantly related to Douglass and he does hold the degrees he says he does.
There was a campaign to discredit him years ago on those two points, and his critics had to walk that back.
======
Again, he's in over his head, and has been exploiting people for years, but that doesn't mean that we believe false things that are written about him. If we did, then we are the ones being exploited at that point.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I don't fukk with him, but he is distantly related to Douglass and he does hold the degrees he says he does.
There was a campaign to discredit him years ago on those two points, and his critics had to walk that back.
======
Again, he's in over his head, and has been exploiting people for years, but that doesn't mean that we believe false things that are written about him. If we did, then we are the ones being exploited at that point.
As far as the degrees go. I have seen no tangible proof that he has all of the degrees he says. He lists certifications as degrees, changes the description of degrees, and changes the schools of where he got the degrees over the years.

I’m not saying he never went to college or has any degrees. But I believe he GREATLY inflates whatever he has. Also as much as a braggart that Umar is there is no reason at this point why he would not simply show them and shut people up. When asked about his degrees he gets defensive and angry or deflects. Or gives inconsistent info.

This woman did a three part series on his degrees. She used his words over the years. It is pretty damning

At the minimum he is a liar because he cannot keep his stories straight.

As far as being related to the Douglass family. They have come out and said he is NOT related to them. They said he is not a descendant. He stopped saying he was but started saying he is a direct ancestor or kinsman which is technically incorrect. Umars father also took a dna test because he assumed they were related and he found out they were not.

With all of this. The degrees. The lineage. If it was all up and up it should not be this unclear and murky. Then add on collecting money for a school for over 10 years and nothing tangible has been done yet. Smh. It’s black single mothers and elderly that he targets and runs game on

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
All I see, is a lot of speculation from other and men in this thread, w/ a lot of pocket-watchin. All this gossip sounds circumstantial.:yeshrug:

Also for the comment I quoted, sources? :comeon:

I rather our brothers of every color, not get scammed out of their money. 6+ years to make a school....that's bad business. There's a whole debunking blog, forum, and youtube vid(s), do your own research. Its your job to prove the negative, not mine.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
======

On the Ph.D part yes...but you can google, youtube and everything else the Douglas part...he's not a "kinsman"....that's like saying I'm related to Alexander the great, because my great-great-great grandfather touched his gravestone.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Umar is a Trump like narcissist. I had a homeboy like this. Dude had the biggest ego and the most ambition I have ever seen in a person.

The problem is he didn’t like doing the hard work or starting small and scaling up after building a base. He thought he was above all that.

edit: He ended up being prosecuted for faking signatures to get on a ballot for a state senate seat.

Last edited:

invalid

Banned
Daps

As far as the degrees go. I have seen no tangible proof that he has all of the degrees he says. He lists certifications as degrees, changes the description of degrees, and changes the schools of where he got the degrees over the years.

I’m not saying he never went to college or has any degrees. But I believe he GREATLY inflates whatever he has. Also as much as a braggart that Umar is there is no reason at this point why he would not simply show them and shut people up. When asked about his degrees he gets defensive and angry or deflects. Or gives inconsistent info.

This woman did a three part series on his degrees. She used his words over the years. It is pretty damning

At the minimum he is a liar because he cannot keep his stories straight.

As far as being related to the Douglass family. They have come out and said he is NOT related to them. They said he is not a descendant. He stopped saying he was but started saying he is a direct ancestor or kinsman which is technically incorrect. Umars father also took a dna test because he assumed they were related and he found out they were not.

With all of this. The degrees. The lineage. If it was all up and up it should not be this unclear and murky. Then add on collecting money for a school for over 10 years and nothing tangible has been done yet. Smh. It’s black single mothers and elderly that he targets and runs game on

I’m not some supporter of Umar but he does have a PHD and he is related to Douglas. There have been threads on here where proof of his PHD and his degree have been posted.

As for the Douglas family coming out and discrediting Umar, their letter was carefully worded to say that he was not a direct descendant of Douglas. However, their wording left room for him to be related in other ways. Umar has said that his 3rd or 4th great grandfather was the brother of Frederick Douglas, which makes him related, just not a direct descendant.

Edit: Even the Root had to apologize and walk back their statements about him not having a PHd.

I Was Wrong. His Name Is Doctor Umar Johnson

Last edited:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I rather our brothers of every color, not get scammed out of their money. 6+ years to make a school....that's bad business. There's a whole debunking blog, forum, and youtube vid(s), do your own research. Its your job to prove the negative, not mine.

I don't wanna hear those goofys regurgitate the same circumstantial shyt your spewing. Miss me wit that shyt. :mjlol:

All I said, was post some shyt, to validate your tales. Immediately (predictably)....

tenor.gif

fukk would I search for some shyt u said? The burden of proof is on you, goofy. You know where it's at, not us. :russ:

Last edited:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I don't wanna hear those goofys regurgitate the same circumstantial shyt your spewing. Miss me wit that shyt. :mjlol:

All I said, was post some shyt, to validate your tales. Immediately (predictably)....

tenor.gif

fukk would I search for some shyt u said? The burden of proof is on you, goofy. You know where it's at, not us. :russ:

You're bad at debating....you want me to do the work for both of us....then complain that I don't....there's a reason Jamar asked him those questions, search the reason or keep it pushing.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
You're bad at debating....you want me to do the work for both of us....then complain that I don't....there's a reason Jamar asked him those questions, search the reason or keep it pushing.

Exactly. You're just talkin to be talkin, like I figured.

tenor.gif

Carry on, speculating Chatty Patty. :laff: