Lord Jamar gives Dr Umar game on how to start a School... f*ckery ensues

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So these Black ppl to stupid to press charges :comeon:

No. Black people desperately want to believe. That's why it's so easy for these grifters to exploit us. Umar has been given an unlimited amount of rope and even with all his documented janky behavior people still donate and listen to him - because he talks a good game and people believe and resonate with his message. It's pretty sad.

lib123

All Star
Daps
I believe it’s because he is so far behind in child support. He is very careful to not have his name on anything that brings in money. There are like two YouTube channels that all they do is post his stuff but they are not directly tied to him. Probably eats off of those.

Even his most recent book he made sure to not put his actual name down as the author. His child support documents show that the courts can never verify his income so they put down that he makes minimum wage.

That makes more sense, but still he could make enough to cover his debts from YouTube channel. Dude has a really big following when you include people that just follow him for entertainment. I think it’s ego, he’s been belittling pro-Black YouTube personalities for years, calling them “YouTubers” who don’t build.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's amazing you have all these extremely vocal "scammers" but they're never charged with scamming :jbhmm:

And they are always Black :martin:

Has there been one cac called a scammer :jbhmm:

you super militants aren’t too bright.

have you ever heard of Bernie Madoff?
Enron?
Gina Marks?
David Lamar?

matter fact look at this. Tell me how many whites are on there compared to black folks

List of con artists - Wikipedia

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

you do know it’s public record right? The videos show exactly click by click how they got the info and how anyone could get it. A few clicks on the irs.gov site and you will see it also.

I rock with Umar with some of what he says. But it’s a fact he is blatantly lying to the irs and his tax exempt status is fugazi. That alone is a huge red flag and it’s also why big money donors will not donate. He is surviving off of single mothers and the elderly sending him small donations

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So these Black ppl to stupid to press charges :comeon:
He tried to clean up his weak excuse making. But thats basically the bottomline of it all. If hes should be brought up on charges do it. Stop waiting for your white daddy to do everything.
No. Black people desperately want to believe. That's why it's so easy for these grifters to exploit us. Umar has been given an unlimited amount of rope and even with all his documented janky behavior people still donate and listen to him - because he talks a good game and people believe and resonate with his message. It's pretty sad.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Breh your right. I recently went to his Instagram. If it wasn’t a meme It was hundreds of pics of him hugged up with single black mothers

:russ: This nikka Umar is showing exactly what he is about. Because what you don’t see is him posting up pics with BLACK BOYS he is supposedly so worried about

This is yall school Principal :mjlol:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Umar-Dr-Shonna.png

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Its 2021 and we STILL taking Umar fukking Johnson seriously :russ:

This nikka BEEN exposed as a fraud. I thought his chapter was over when him and Tariq Nasheed fell out and Tariq called that nikka “The Prince Of Peach Cobbler”:mjlol:

Please don’t tell me there are black people out there still falling for that “School For Black Boys” scam he been pulling for over a decade…

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
I believe it’s because he is so far behind in child support. He is very careful to not have his name on anything that brings in money. There are like two YouTube channels that all they do is post his stuff but they are not directly tied to him. Probably eats off of those.

Even his most recent book he made sure to not put his actual name down as the author. His child support documents show that the courts can never verify his income so they put down that he makes minimum wage.
how many kids does he have? if he just has one, its easy to deal with.