Lord Jamar gives Dr Umar game on how to start a School... f*ckery ensues

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
He has moved the date of the school opening every year. If he is not a scammer then he is simply inept at completing this task.
I hate to give him the benefit of the doubt because it sounds like I’m defending him and I’m not. He’s not a scammer he’s just extremely egotistical and incompetent in anything project management/business/finance. He’s a great orator, historian, and scholar. Terrible at everything else in life. I truly believe he wants to launch the school and he hasn’t spent the money on himself. However he has mismanaged that money possibly to a point of no return. Those buildings he bought are a dead end and a money pit. I believe he still owes a lot of back taxes on them. On top of them still probably needing plumbing and electrical work. He should have partnered with someone (or a few people based on the magnitude of scope). His ego won’t allow him to let anyone in.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Why doesn’t he just launch a YouTube channel? He could make money from that to finish the school.
I believe it’s because he is so far behind in child support. He is very careful to not have his name on anything that brings in money. There are like two YouTube channels that all they do is post his stuff but they are not directly tied to him. Probably eats off of those.

Even his most recent book he made sure to not put his actual name down as the author. His child support documents show that the courts can never verify his income so they put down that he makes minimum wage.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I hate to give him the benefit of the doubt because it sounds like I’m defending him and I’m not. He’s not a scammer he’s just extremely egotistical and incompetent in anything project management/business/finance. He’s a great orator, historian, and scholar. Terrible at everything else in life. I truly believe he wants to launch the school and he hasn’t spent the money on himself. However he has mismanaged that money possibly to a point of no return. Those buildings he bought are a dead end and a money pit. I believe he still owes a lot of back taxes on them. On top of them still probably needing plumbing and electrical work. He should have partnered with someone (or a few people based on the magnitude of scope). His ego won’t allow him to let anyone in.

My gut says he is a scammer. That does not mean anything but it’s what I feel. Too many red flags. We cannot verify anything of his works easily.
6 degrees? That alone is laughable

How much money has he collected?

He says he was a Vice Principal and a Principal at a charter school. What school? He will never say.

The kinsman to Frederick Douglass has been debunked by the family and by his own dad who took a DNA test. Umar continues to promote it.

Lied about his tax exempt status.

There are multiple accounts of people offering him free land, free labor, etc and he has refused them.

He moves like a weirdo and while he can talk good at times he gets very defensive and angry when asked for something as simple as a plan for the school.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
My gut says he is a scammer. That does not mean anything but it’s what I feel. Too many red flags. We cannot verify anything of his works easily.
6 degrees? That alone is laughable

How much money has he collected?

He says he was a Vice Principal and a Principal at a charter school. What school? He will never say.

The kinsman to Frederick Douglass has been debunked by the family and by his own dad who took a DNA test. Umar continues to promote it.

Lied about his tax exempt status.

There are multiple accounts of people offering him free land, free labor, etc and he has refused them.

He moves like a weirdo and while he can talk good at times he gets very defensive and angry when asked for something as simple as a plan for the school.
Tbh I didn’t know all those details. I might have to revisit my stance

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Tbh I didn’t know all those details. I might have to revisit my stance

I just think he could easily shut all the naysayers up. He is smart but he is also very egotistical and a braggart. He Will me sure to show himself painting a wall while begging for cash apps but will not just show his degrees. Will not give a accurate accounting of the money he collected for over a decade.

Last year all kids where learning virtually. He could have easily had a two or three course curriculum set up with some black history courses for black kids.

If he would have just stuck to doing his lectures and interview spots here and there he could have kept his reputation intact and ate very well. Instead this school scam will probably be the end of him at some point. Especially him playing fast n loose with the IRS. THAT is always a losing proposition

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
It's amazing you have all these extremely vocal "scammers" but they're never charged with scamming :jbhmm:

And they are always Black :martin:

Has there been one cac called a scammer :jbhmm:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It's amazing you have all these extremely vocal "scammers" but they're never charged with scamming :jbhmm:

And they are always Black :martin:

Has there been one cac called a scammer :jbhmm:

It’s only a matter of time before he gets in trouble. People have posted multiple videos that show he’s lying to the IRS.