daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had two that’s verified. There are rumors that he has more but he def has two that he is behind on child support for.

Wild thing is alot of older black woman love umar

you would think him having those kids daughters at that would make them turn on him some or atleast bring that up

but that pander is powerfull :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NYC

The 2022 Single Mom Summit :dead:

I thought about this thread a few days ago when that Umar interview on the daily wrap up crew went viral.

This fool was trashing the black contractors that reached out to him, then turns around and says, "the white contractors came through in 3 months" knowing damn well he was playing games with people's money and time. Umar a whole f*cking clown for that.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The 2022 Single Mom Summit :dead:

I thought about this thread a few days ago when that Umar interview on the daily wrap up crew went viral.

This fool was trashing the black contractors that reached out to him, then turns around and says, "the white contractors came through in 3 months" knowing damn well he was playing games with people's money and time. Umar a whole f*cking clown for that.
And the kicker is the hvac is STILL not done. He keeps saying that it still needs work

The other renovations on the building have not even been started. He has effectively done nothing :dead:

It really is fukked up that he basically called all the black contractors in Delaware lazy and scammers.