Lord Jamar gives Dr Umar game on how to start a School... f*ckery ensues

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:laff::laff::laff:

bro, I never thought about this before, but I think you're right! This is the perfect explanation for what's going on
Actually he ain’t Cutty when Cutty saw he was losing the respect of the boys he stopped fukking their mothers

How is Umar gonna get the boys to respect and listen to them when he sees that it’s a ploy to get in their momma pannies? I mean this is shyt that any hood pop Warner coach knows.

Daps
Actually he ain’t Cutty when Cutty saw he was losing the respect of the boys he stopped fukking their mothers

How is Umar gonna get the boys to respect and listen to them when he sees that it’s a ploy to get in their momma pannies? I mean this is shyt that any hood pop Warner coach knows.

Very true. Very true. But the point that I was making is that... many times we have discussed Umar's motivations for what he's doing.

Why would a man put himself through trying to create a school when it's evident that he has neither the capacity nor the plan for such an undertaking. So why not just throw in the towel?

Where is the money going? He's living from hotel to hotel, so it's not like he's trying to buy mansions and live well.

Nah, his primary motivation is p*ssy. Just never actually stopped long enough to think about it.

And as a younger man, I've had that mindset back in the day. And now that I'm thinking about it and putting myself in his headspace, everything he's doing makes total sense now.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Very true. Very true. But the point that I was making is that... many times we have discussed Umar's motivations for what he's doing.

Why would a man put himself through trying to create a school when it's evident that he has neither the capacity nor the plan for such an undertaking. So why not just throw in the towel?

Where is the money going? He's living from hotel to hotel, so it's not like he's trying to buy mansions and live well.

Nah, his primary motivation is p*ssy. Just never actually stopped long enough to think about it.

And as a younger man, I've had that mindset back in the day. And now that I'm thinking about it and putting myself in his headspace, everything he's doing makes total sense now.
That’s literally the only sense I could make of this.

when that nikka is eating the continental breakfast at his motel 6 if he just stopped and thought What Am I doing here??? I’ve been on the breakfast club twice.

but when that 36 year old single mother comes through with some warmed over Churches Chicken and a grape soda he thinks I just got a free meal and some p*ssy

Then he thinks I better shame bytches into sending some more donations I’m going to need to run the gas in the van tomorrow

Daps
That’s literally the only sense I could make of this.

when that nikka is eating the continental breakfast at his motel 6 if he just stopped and thought What Am I doing here??? I’ve been on the breakfast club twice.

but when that 36 year old single mother comes through with some warmed over Churches Chicken and a grape soda he thinks I just got a free meal and some p*ssy

Then he thinks I better shame bytches into sending some more donations I’m going to need to run the gas in the van tomorrow

Yep. Truth of the matter is, it frustrates him more than anybody that the school ain't up yet.:wow:

That man can't believe he's missing out on all these single moms outchea. Every day that passes is another single mom that he didn't get just off the sheer strength of having a school.

:wow:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Yep. Truth of the matter is, it frustrates him more than anybody that the school ain't up yet.:wow:

That man can't believe he's missing out on all these single moms outchea. Every day that passes is another single mom that he didn't get just off the sheer strength of having a school.

:wow:
The school doesnt matter. He only bought the buildings because gofundme was starting to refund people. The lectures, and speaking engagements are where he gets them.

Daps
The school doesnt matter. He only bought the buildings because gofundme was starting to refund people. The lectures, and speaking engagements are where he gets them.

Access would increase if he actually gets the school up and going though. Sure he's bagging them now. But it would increase exponentially if he could actually get the school going.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Has nothing to do with women.
It's tied to his ego. He's in over his head, but ego prevents him from acknowledging that.

Conditions are so bad and morale is so low among some of us, that they latch on to people who are clearly hustlers. Long as natural born followers exist, and conditions are bleak, con artists will always have people to exploit.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sincerely, SINCERELY, wish he would’ve left this school business alone. The bullshyt he went through with trying to get St. Paul’s back in 2014 should’ve been the red flag to try something different.

Dude is an amazing lecturer and should’ve just stuck to doing tours. I was listening to this…

…and doing the :francis: face throughout. Dude is eventually going to get visited by BOTH the IRS and the Delaware Division. of Revenue eventually. As someone who’s had his share of tax showdowns with government entities, I already know they probably got him in their sights and just waiting until the fines and penalties are jusssttt right.

Umar is going to jail if the IRS catches up with him.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:

For real?
Yeah. Lenon honor broke it all down before. Remember this school wasn't the first choice. He's been raising money a long time before, including trying to buy the st paul college. He's been a liar the whole time.

And now he's a obvious druggie

Umar is going to jail if the IRS catches up with him.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Yeah. Lenon honor broke it all down before. Remember this school wasn't the first choice. He's been raising money a long time before, including trying to buy the st paul college. He's been a liar the whole time.

And now he's a obvious druggie

That nikka Make A Change breaks downs Umars scams so eloquently

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Breh your right. I recently went to his Instagram. If it wasn’t a meme It was hundreds of pics of him hugged up with single black mothers

:russ: This nikka Umar is showing exactly what he is about. Because what you don’t see is him posting up pics with BLACK BOYS he is supposedly so worried about

Wow lol, never realized that shyt until now :mjlol::snoop:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The fact that he’s struggling bad and at least sometimes lives in the buildings is proof that he’s always been living off the donations. Conscious stripper cratered the donations and hes steadily declined ever since.