Lord Jamar: "Donnell Rawlings Is a B*tch Ass N*gga"

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
To be real I don't think Vlad is exploiting these nikkas. The fact that he goes to people like Lord Jamar, when most of these 90s babies don't even know who the fukk he is, and lets him speak this anti-gay shyt which no other media outlet would run due to fear of backlash kinda flies in the face of all that. To liken this to blaxploitation, which was literally "read this racist script written by white folks and c00n it up" is pretty extreme

Yeah he makes clickbait titles for his videos, he is running a business. And he does ask some gossipy ass "he said she said" questions but like dude said no one's telling these nikkas to say "fukk him/her," they're all grown, have been in the game for a minute and know how the media works.

Only thing I hate is how he chops up interviews and releases them in order of most controversial lol. Takes a lot of the context out of the interview and makes it seem like Jamar only sat down with him to shyt on gay people and bounced. I just wish these nikkas would do for themselves, start a podcast or make some music and spin the attention into something positive instead of just being relegated to clickbait video of the week

He doesnt give Lord Jamar a script, he lets Lord Jamar write the script for him.

And yea hes running a business... that business just happens to be instigating beef between black men and perpetuating the worst aspects of black culture. Thats not wavy to me. Every now and then he will get a good interview and sometimes you can tell when people use him instead of the opposite (see his interviews with Maino). Plus he just sounds like a clown. I hate Vlad.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
lol @ 2:00

jamar the def of a angry black man lol

but i agree of course w most the shyt he say......donnell rawling a suck uncle tom boot licker

You sound like you're feeding into propaganda bullshyt that media wants to portray any black man that speaks out as "angry". Nothing about what he said comes off angry. It's his honest opinion.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Yeah, I heard of them. Just never really listened to their music. I guess its one of those hip hop groups that slipped from my knowledge somehow. They started out in the late 80's and most of the hip hop shyt I listen to is from the early 90's onwards.

I also fukk with 80's acts but like I said, Brand Nubian is one of those groups that some way or other went under the radar for me...
:camby:

how you got a movie older than all those eras of hip-hop in ya avi?

so you do movie history but not hip-hop history?

you guys kill me with yall phony ass explanations of why you aint fully versed in this culture.

nikkaz postin on messageboards with strangers everyday of they life about something they only know half heartedly about. shyt is disgusting.

early 90s WAS brand nubian. under the radar? nah homie that means it wasnt on ya radar to begin with.

next time you play some stupid ass garbage from the south or some BIG or Cam or 2pac or Jayz or Nas song for the 657679787th fckin time try something that went "under the radar" so you can spare real nikkaz like me these pathetic claims

and dont get tough breh cuz punks jump up :ufdup:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses

you guys kill me with yall phony ass explanations of why you aint fully versed in this culture.

nikkaz postin on messageboards with strangers everyday of they life about something they only know half heartedly about. shyt is disgusting.

early 90s WAS brand nubian. under the radar? nah homie that means it wasnt on ya radar to begin with.

next time you play some stupid ass garbage from the south or some BIG or Cam or 2pac or Jayz or Nas song for the 657679787th fckin time try something that went "under the radar" so you can spare real nikkaz like me these pathetic claims

Wow. U really got ur panties in a bunch there, didn't ya buddy? And wtf are you talking about talking tough? Ur the one here talking like ur hard or something.

Brand Nubian was just one of those groups that never interested me much, so I didn't bump them. I knew about them, just was never really a fan.

I do consider myself to be a hip hop head, but I don't even really listen music that much these days. I'm a little old now, so I got other priorities. But yeah, if you don't consider me a hip hop head cause there was certain groups that didn't spark my interest, what can I do? :yeshrug:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416

:what:

whats with the rant? so the man is not up to speed on the hip hop that came before him? thats a cause for insults?

the man explained quite rationally thats he not up on rap before his era. I actually appreciate the honesty as opposed to pretending like he was hanging with Kool Herc in the Bronx in the early 70s

I dont know anything about Rakim or KRS outside of a song here and there. My era is Chronic and afterwards, is that a crime?

:heh:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses

whats with the rant? so the man is not up to speed on the hip hop that came before him? thats a cause for insults?

the man explained quite rationally thats he not up on rap before his era. I actually appreciate the honesty as opposed to pretending like he was hanging with Kool Herc in the Bronx in the early 70s

I dont know anything about Rakim or KRS outside of a song here and there. My era is Chronic and afterwards, is that a crime?

The bolded I disagree with cause they are both legendary MC's but my era started with the Chronic too. I was wasn't listening to much east coast stuff till Wu, Mobb Deep, CNN, etc.

I researched 80's acts too after that but never checked out Brand Nubian cause they just didn't appeal to me. I had no interest in their music.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Wow. U really got ur panties in a bunch there
its interesting you use these choice of words.

first WOW. this word is used to show awe or amazement.

are you truly amazed that i would take my time out to expose your hypocritical response, or is that just more conjecture like the lame explanation you gave as to why they went under the radar?

first it was "they went under my radar"

then it was "they arent my cup of tea like tribe"

well funny you say that because your stance changed when your hip-hop due date was challenged (they are late 80s and i listen to 90s)

so you were exposed.

i also pointed out that you are in a section of a website dedicated to hip-hop but instead of being versed in hip-hops history you have surrounded yourself with movie history.

instead of naming yourself after 70s and 80s actors and movies you should spend more time studying the culture you claim to be a part of.

now the panties comment. do you think trying to feminize me is going to make you look any less of a liar?

i deal with facts and yall deal with conformatism .

the person with the feminine trait, same person trying to project femininity unto another is the one whos argument changes with the wind.

i never claimed you werent a hip-hop head. i claimed you are a phony and that been proven through the lies you have given.

oh yeah and for that f@ggot @smokeurobinson i own it was written so many times on tape i forgot the order.

my tape collection from the 80s and 90s outweighs ya lifes collection and you older nikka.

youll always be the f@ggot ngga who needs attention from the internets because you still cant get it at home. is ghostface gay? shut the fukk up u old perverted f@ggot.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state

did you read what i wrote?

you lil babies are quick to :cape: for the next nikka or h.oe but have no reading comprehension.

aint nothing honest about what the nikka wrote. first he heard about them and they was before his time then he heard of them and they wasnt his type.

nah nikka you dont get both explanations.

and as far as ya question you can get hung for that crime round these parts.

the chronic is hot trash compared to KRS and Rakim and Slick Ricks best Lps.

yall forget this aint just music. its a culture.

either do the math or dont count.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Blame nikkas born in the late 80s/Early 90s for not listening to music when they were infants breh.
I remember smoking with a younger kid a few years back probably 17 or so,my homey talking down on dude for not knowing BTNH,hell i was shocked too.But looking back who can blame dude for not listening to music before him.Not everyones into music like us forum brehs.