Lord Jamar: "Donnell Rawlings Is a B*tch Ass N*gga"

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
Vlad wont allow it... until the views stop coming. Then hes gonna toss him in the bushes like a football at supper time

I bet Lord Jamar isnt even charging for these interviews :laff:
To be real I don't think Vlad is exploiting these nikkas. The fact that he goes to people like Lord Jamar, when most of these 90s babies don't even know who the fukk he is, and lets him speak this anti-gay shyt which no other media outlet would run due to fear of backlash kinda flies in the face of all that. To liken this to blaxploitation, which was literally "read this racist script written by white folks and c00n it up" is pretty extreme

Yeah he makes clickbait titles for his videos, he is running a business. And he does ask some gossipy ass "he said she said" questions but like dude said no one's telling these nikkas to say "fukk him/her," they're all grown, have been in the game for a minute and know how the media works.

Only thing I hate is how he chops up interviews and releases them in order of most controversial lol. Takes a lot of the context out of the interview and makes it seem like Jamar only sat down with him to shyt on gay people and bounced. I just wish these nikkas would do for themselves, start a podcast or make some music and spin the attention into something positive instead of just being relegated to clickbait video of the week

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
To be real I don't think Vlad is exploiting these nikkas. The fact that he goes to people like Lord Jamar, when most of these 90s babies don't even know who the fukk he is, and lets him speak this anti-gay shyt which no other media outlet would run due to fear of backlash kinda flies in the face of all that. To liken this to blaxploitation, which was literally "read this racist script written by white folks and c00n it up" is pretty extreme

Yeah he makes clickbait titles for his videos, he is running a business. And he does ask some gossipy ass "he said she said" questions but like dude said no one's telling these nikkas to say "fukk him/her," they're all grown, have been in the game for a minute and know how the media works.

Only thing I hate is how he chops up interviews and releases them in order of most controversial lol. Takes a lot of the context out of the interview and makes it seem like Jamar only sat down with him to shyt on gay people and bounced. I just wish these nikkas would do for themselves, start a podcast or make some music and spin the attention into something positive instead of just being relegated to clickbait video of the week

Exactly. It's not gossip & all Jamar is doing is giving his POV which a lot of people can relate to. Even industry guys feel the same but they won't voice their opinion because it'll eff with their paper. I respect the fact he's expressing his real feelings on matters & not trying to stay PC which we see way too much of.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Vlad is an instigating mothafukka, but Jamar knows that and is just taking the chance to say whatever he feels because he doesn't have anything to be blackballed at this point from so why not? lol

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
is it really trickology if Jamar is using Vlad as well?

Nothing he does/says on VladTV benefits him

All he gains is a bunch of nikkas on various forums agreeing with him.

He blackballed the shyt out of himself now. You think Hollywood wants to fukk wit a dude like him?

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
vlad is hardly starting shyt.....he is givin people a platform to voice their opinion,hes not forcing them to say " fukk so n so":yeshrug:

***snorts 4388seconds***

Vlad is settin this nikka up for a ass whupping, vlad got his shyt, so he givin a platform for nikkas to catch a fade..

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
i fukks with jamar, reminds me of my uncles after like 4 beers. if son said all these same things in the 90's it'd be fine, but because this generation is so homo he is a bad man.

Exactly. He sound like a lot of my uncles and OG's in my old neighborhood. Its pathetic how soft the current gen folk have become. Dads need to stick around to toughen up these fukking kids.