Lord Jamar: "Donnell Rawlings Is a B*tch Ass N*gga"

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I like Lord Jamar interviews but I wish he would promote a new artist he can eat off or sell some shyt or plug a website or something cause he's getting all this publicity. Unless Vlad is paying him for these.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: Not trying to check another mans pockets (ok, so make another pocket) but is Jamar doing well financially :sadcam:

I'm just asking cause I hope Vlad isn't just raping him over these interviews and he's actually doing something :lupe:

Daps
To be real I don't think Vlad is exploiting these nikkas. The fact that he goes to people like Lord Jamar, when most of these 90s babies don't even know who the fukk he is, and lets him speak this anti-gay shyt which no other media outlet would run due to fear of backlash kinda flies in the face of all that. To liken this to blaxploitation, which was literally "read this racist script written by white folks and c00n it up" is pretty extreme

Yeah he makes clickbait titles for his videos, he is running a business. And he does ask some gossipy ass "he said she said" questions but like dude said no one's telling these nikkas to say "fukk him/her," they're all grown, have been in the game for a minute and know how the media works.

Only thing I hate is how he chops up interviews and releases them in order of most controversial lol. Takes a lot of the context out of the interview and makes it seem like Jamar only sat down with him to shyt on gay people and bounced. I just wish these nikkas would do for themselves, start a podcast or make some music and spin the attention into something positive instead of just being relegated to clickbait video of the week
They probably would if their audience was as large as Vlads, even collectively, they cant compare.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ 2:00

jamar the def of a angry black man lol

but i agree of course w most the shyt he say......donnell rawling a suck uncle tom boot licker

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
vlad maybe a deceitful jew devil but these dudes love having a outlet to vent

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing he does/says on VladTV benefits him

All he gains is a bunch of nikkas on various forums agreeing with him.

He blackballed the shyt out of himself now. You think Hollywood wants to fukk wit a dude like him?

were you talking about jamar before his vladtv interviews started being aired?

exactly [/your argument]

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Pointless rant from the false prophet Jamal

Someone needs to stick a boot in this dudes mouth

Hopping online to cry like a bytch.

Donell clowns his own brother, I'm sure this clown and his words won't hurt.