Reppin
Baltimore Prison
25qvko9.jpg

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Lord Jamar better be gettin paid for these shyts at this point

No way this nikka dont realize Vlad just using him

None of these nikkaz need to be doing Vlad interviews for free, these nikkaz get no buzz from this shyt whatsoever that nikka the only one who benefits

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:laugh:

I was just getting ready to post this. Even though I don't know much about Jamar's music, all his DJ Vlad interviews are hilarious. Whenever I see a new Vlad interview from him, I definitely check it out.

I know more about Jamar being Supreme Allah than his music. I used to watch OZ a lot back in the day. As for him being butt naked in the showers, it was part of the show. Its not homo unless you want it to be. What's gay about a man taking a shower? Well, its not like I wanted to see that but it wasn't gay at all IMO.

That was the main thing that put a lot of people off OZ. All the gay shyt and butt naked men taking showers :laff:

You don't know about Brand Nubian? :what:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Lord Jamar better be gettin paid for these shyts at this point

No way this nikka dont realize Vlad just using him

None of these nikkaz need to be doing Vlad interviews for free, these nikkaz get no buzz from this shyt whatsoever that nikka the only one who benefits
Its the same interview, just broke down in different parts and released on different days.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
You don't know about Brand Nubian? :what:

Yeah, I heard of them. Just never really listened to their music. I guess its one of those hip hop groups that slipped from my knowledge somehow. They started out in the late 80's and most of the hip hop shyt I listen to is from the early 90's onwards.

I also fukk with 80's acts but like I said, Brand Nubian is one of those groups that some way or other went under the radar for me...

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Yeah, I heard of them. Just never really listened to their music. I guess its one of those hip hop groups that slipped from my knowledge somehow. They started out in the late 80's and most of the hip hop shyt I listen to is from the early 90's onwards.

I also fukk with 80's acts but like I said, Brand Nubian is one of those groups that some way or other went under the radar for me...

Their first album came out in like 91 though.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Jamar still letting a white man use him to stir up controversy for traffic/views.
Just like on Oz

Hes a clown... talkin all that white devil shyt in the Brand Nubian era... only to gladly get drunk and whore himself out for one of the sleaziest blaxploitationists of this era :pachaha:

Way to make progress Lord Jamar

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Their first album came out in like 91 though.

:laugh:

Yeah, like I said, it just went under my radar. Kinda like Tribe Called Quest. I heard a couple of their albums but I wasn't really into that vibe as much. I feel like Brand Nubian was similar to Tribe Called Quest. Also other groups like the Phar Cyde. I never really listened to their music much.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We need more people like Lord Jamar speaking out in this politically correct era. With these interviews being release Vlad seems like he tapes a long session of questions then releases small clips one-by-one.
Not in this format tho. Vlad is exploiting nikkas. Furthermore, not to sound like a new jack but who really cares what Lord Jamar's opinion is. Nobody currently popping is going to "jeopardize friendships". A video is not twitter, you cant pull a Gucci and claim your body got hacked :pachaha:

Not to mention black people have been going at each other's necks for the approval of slime balls like Vlad for a minute. What will the videos you want to see more of actually DO for anybody, besides satiate some school girl infatuation with gossip and shyt talking

No thanks.... grown men dont engage in such fukkery :camby:

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
this nikka needs his own podcast or something

I enjoy his interviews but he's quickly become "the gay hater" in a lot of people's eyes cause that's all he speaks on, he said his piece on how he felt about the macklemore record and should've left it at that but now Vlad gotta ask every c-list celebrity how they feel about his comments just so he can respond back to them and now he's in a perpetual cycle of gay commentary

It was cool at first but I mean damn can we hear this nikka speak on something else? How does he feel about new albums, talk about the early days of Brand Nubian and how they cut their records, SOMETHING except gay this gay that every cotdamn week

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this nikka needs his own podcast or something

I enjoy his interviews but he's quickly become "the gay hater" in a lot of people's eyes cause that's all he speaks on, he said his piece on how he felt about the macklemore record and should've left it at that but now Vlad gotta ask every c-list celebrity how they feel about his comments just so he can respond back to them and now he's in a perpetual cycle of gay commentary

It was cool at first but I mean damn can we hear this nikka speak on something else? How does he feel about new albums, talk about the early days of Brand Nubian and how they cut their records, SOMETHING except gay this gay that every cotdamn week
Vlad wont allow it... until the views stop coming. Then hes gonna toss him in the bushes like a football at supper time

I bet Lord Jamar isnt even charging for these interviews :laff: