Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Oh yeah I learned this from a stint I did in rehab a few years ago.
Alcohol is a drug.
I was in denial until I finally came to terms with it.
Just because you can go buy it at the store doesn't mean shyt. What I always told myself.:troll:

Too much of anything isn't good for you but still.:ufdup:

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
I drink heavy also....after you made this thread, I decided to quit with you brehs.....I had already be slowing down over the last 4 weeks(getting back in the gym lately also)....I'm getting old brehs and had my fun now i realize i need to focus on my health or i wont make it past 40. Salute to all you brehs going through and i hope you all can break the cycle

I'm ridin witchoo too breh! :salute:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Salute breh! I'm going on my 3rd day and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan this shyt is crazy hard. :sadcam: I literally have a convo with myself as I pass by the liquor stores heading home from the office. I even went to the supermarket yesterday and walked pass the liquor aisle, didn't even look. shyts hard but I'll tell you what tho...in the morning I feel like I won the battle :ahh::win:instead of feeling like the same groggy fiend :wtf:. Hey I knew I needed to get a grip on this shyt and I feel so good that I've had a solid start (so far!! :francis:). Keep it up breh @MOZZY'S MUSTACHE I'm ridin wit cha! :salute:
Back at Cha. Yeah I know this shyt is pure poison and I wanted to stop for a million and one reasons but I an addict. As long as I have $ I'll be drinking. Only reason I " quit" is because I'm broke. I'm finna start working again n get some $ on the first so this is a good start to kill that B's drinking. :yeshrug:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back at Cha. Yeah I know this shyt is pure poison and I wanted to stop for a million and one reasons but I an addict. As long as I have $ I'll be drinking. Only reason I " quit" is because I'm broke. I'm finna start working again n get some $ on the first so this is a good start to kill that B's drinking. :yeshrug:

Buying alcohol is totally waste $$$ when I realized I waste my $$$ on BS alcohol and along not good for health too.

Why you broke? cause you spent on alcohol? :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Good thread. I was drinking 7 x 16 oz + a pint of Seagrams Gin per day. I'm tapering off the gin. No gin in 3 days. Still doing the 7 x 16 oz's. Y'all might say that's not shyt but after Sunday I plan on taking it down to 5x 16 ozs. Only reason I'm quitting is for mental health reasons. I don't wanna quit but if I don't quit I can't see living much past 50 if I'm even that lucky.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shout to everyone who want to stop, just starting to stop drinking, and those who have been going strong!

Day#2
I already feel better and look healthier.
shyt fukks up yory looks but idgaf to be honest.

#YOUARENOTALONE
:blessed:

I would suggest you to exercises, shyt would have you felt so fukking good. :ohlawd:

Exercises became my new hobby

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
How do u guys drink everyday?

I have 2 beers and the next day I’m feeling :flabbynsick:

That feeling ALONE keeps me away from drinking.
Started with college and clubbing for me. Im an introvert by nature so I'd get a few drinks to loosen up. Years go by and it takes more and more to catch a buzz.

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Buying alcohol is totally waste $$$ when I realized I waste my $$$ on BS alcohol and along not good for health too.

Why you broke? cause you spent on alcohol? :francis:
Damn right nikka!
I ain't got no income I was too busy drinking.:martin:

Damn wtf was I doing... :dead:

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t stop cold turkey. Start with only drinking after 8pm. And then after a week 10pm. And then maybe after two weeks just weekends.

And find something to do. Bike. Walk the dog. Workout. Start something creative.
]

I’ve actually been trying this approach. No drink before 8pm. Next it’s going to be 10pm and so on. Since you can’t buy alcohol after 12am It reduces the time you have to drink so you don’t drink as much. Also, no chance ya reup at the local 7/11.