Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Daps
yea man. see the thing with me is, i could stop any time i want. but i dont want to :pachaha:

likie ill go out on friday and saturday and get fukked up, but i dont touch it all week
i was doing that sh!t for awhile.. then, i catch myself playing "catch-up".. :dead:

all it really taught me, is the hangovers are much worse.. maybe once a week, holidays and my bday ill go get lit.. too occupied with work, got a few new books and recently bought a new mixer/controller.. im good on hitting the bars up every night, even if its for a round or, two.. :hubie:

litty

Pro
Daps
Support.

If you get bad withdrawals you may want to visit the hospital or your doctor. People can get delirium tremens with rapid withdrawal.

I don't drink anymore because I began to drink too much at a time (binge drinking) roughly 3x a week, and drinking a 5th everyday almost began to make sense.

I personally visit /r/stopdrinking for encouragement to not 'relapse', though I would not consider my urge to binge drink as severe as that of many others.

It's been 9 months.

Daps
Tried multiple times and the last time stuck. Just don't drink. The urge goes away. Stop making it dramatic and just don't drink alcohol. Sucks at first but think of it as a fight you have to win.

All the other advice is good but just saying what works for me. Don't drink. The only people who will care or give you shyt are legit miserable.

Edit: thia is advice for after withdrawal symptoms. Like 5 days after ur last drink at the earliest. First week is the hardest.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
i left my boys house yesterday after drinking like 12 beers and drunk 3 more while driving to my girl house, cause earlier that day she text me said she wanted some dikk...

my dikk was dead and i was stumbling all over the place like fred sanford when he's drunk

yesterday was my last day of drinking alcohol

Kill yourself instead of endangering the lives of other people, you selfish bytch

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
If you drank daily, 1/2'ing your intake from the previous night and then the same the following nights will make it more tolerable.
Sleep may come at a minimum, appetite as well.
Caffeine is a bad idea because your blood pressure will already be elevated.
Keep away from sodium for the same reason.
Load up on electrolytes. Body armor is loaded with all kinds of shyt your body needs and may haven't got enough of in general and is easy on the gut.
Fresh lemon and ginger are things you may want to add to water because they're both good for flushing shyt out and aiding in gut health.
Godspeed breh :salute:
I'm a month and change shy of 1 year. Your body will thank you :blessed:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
If you drank daily, 1/2'ing your intake from the previous night and then the same the following nights will make it more tolerable.
Sleep may come at a minimum, appetite as well.
Caffeine is a bad idea because your blood pressure will already be elevated.
Keep away from sodium for the same reason.
Load up on electrolytes. Body armor is loaded with all kinds of shyt your body needs and may haven't got enough of in general and is easy on the gut.
Fresh lemon and ginger are things you may want to add to water because they're both good for flushing shyt out and aiding in gut health.
Godspeed breh :salute:
I'm a month and change shy of 1 year. Your body will thank you :blessed:
I'm on my way to McDonald's and finna load up up on Powerade. And not try to think about it.

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Can someone tell me how to get sober and stay that way. I already know withdraw is coming. I black out and don't remember anything for hours.

You have to find some kind of passion or hobby that pulls you away from that. Just keep your ears & eyes open to trying new things. Give it time and you'll be good.