Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

litty

Pro
Daps
You're doing good @MOZZY'S MUSTACHE :salute:

Honestly, passing by alcohol in the store is the hardest part... at my local grocery store there isn't just alcohol in the booze section... they put it in the deli section, the fresh food section, etc. Had me like :noah:

But after a few weeks you will be feeling better than you have in a while, probably. :smile:

And good work to everyone else as well.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
You're doing good @MOZZY'S MUSTACHE :salute:

Honestly, passing by alcohol in the store is the hardest part... at my local grocery store there isn't just alcohol in the booze section... they put it in the deli section, the fresh food section, etc. Had me like :noah:

But after a few weeks you will be feeling better than you have in a while, probably. :smile:

And good work to everyone else as well.
Right on.
Yeah it's day #2 and I'm honestly not even thinking about it. I don't want to go back just to go through the withdrawals. It's always waiting at the end off that tunnel period. There is no avoiding that shyt because your going to have to stop eventually whether it's 2 weeks or 2 years.:snoop:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
How do u guys drink everyday?

I have 2 beers and the next day I’m feeling :flabbynsick:

That feeling ALONE keeps me away from drinking.
shyt 2 beers to me is like 2 chicken wings. Just a warm-up.

The party don't start until I have at least 4 of the 7% or better IPAs my nikka. I can easily consume pretty large amounts of alcohol and not even be tired in the morning. Let alone have a headache or hangover.

This is one of my shyt's right here, Arrogant b*stard (and it's seasonal big brother, Double b*stard). I figured since they named it after me, I should drink it. And drink it I did.
063625174079.jpg

One day I was telling my therapist stories of how I had my drinking under control because of blah, blah, blah. Then he told me (he did it real slick too), that one of the signs of a drinking problem is having a HIGH TOLERANCE.

I looked at him like...
:ohhh:

Houston, we have a problem!
:mjlol:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You'' always be an alcoholic...at least thats what i hear from ppl who run in those circles. :sas2:

Yes, that’s a key tenant of AA. You’ll always be an alcoholic. You can either be full in your addiction, a dry alcoholic (somebody that is sober, but who is miserable in sobriety), or a recovering alcoholic.

It’s believed that once you cross that “alcoholic” line, you can never go back and be a “normal” drinker again.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Yes, that’s a key tenant of AA. You’ll always be an alcoholic. You can either be full in your addiction, a dry alcoholic (somebody that is sober, but who is miserable in sobriety), or a recovering alcoholic.

It’s believed that once you cross that “alcoholic” line, you can never go back and be a “normal” drinker again.

100% true.

One drink and it's back to square 1.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I don’t drink like that anymore because I got it out the way early. I been drinking 15 years but like 8 of those years were hard. Probably drink a lot this month tho.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
You'' always be an alcoholic...at least thats what i hear from ppl who run in those circles. :sas2:

Once you're a pickle, you'll never be a cucumber again:francis:

I'd recommend getting a copy of the AA big book. "The Dr's opinion" and "there is a solution" chapters in the beginning will put into words what you may have been wanting to tell people the whole time. Or bring light to your situation if you fit the bill.
All you gotta do is fight off that first drink the rest of the day and worry about tomorrow when it comes:salute:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Once you're a pickle, you'll never be a cucumber again:francis:

I'd recommend getting a copy of the AA big book. "The Dr's opinion" and "there is a solution" chapters in the beginning will put into words what you may have been wanting to tell people the whole time. Or bring light to your situation if you fit the bill.
All you gotta do is fight off that first drink the rest of the day and worry about tomorrow when it comes:salute:
You do time in a program too?

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
You do time in a program too?
2nd go 'round getting some solid time sober. I go to a meeting a week now, was daily for a while there. An hour of my time in the grand scheme of things aint shyt. Especially if you're flirting with disaster impeding your lifespan and quality of it.
You can hear some gems and meet some good people who can help further your life in those meetings:yeshrug: