Look At @Strawberry Y'all, The Coli's New Favorite PAWG (nvm, that ain't no pawg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
@DMGAINGREEN

And your not Jamaican just stop... You wrote that you represent the Bronx.. FOH Jafaican

Even @Strawberry has the presence of mind and honor in writing Jamaica down and she was born in Arizona..

Y'all stil crying about a word?

Y'all still dont know the difference between -A, and -Er endings

FML
You must be from the south
Lmao fukk is wrong with this dude?
:mjlol:
Going hard for a chick he ain't never gonna meet smh

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Yeah you been Americanized, and brain washed

Go ahead and act like you never heard a person of another race in NYC say the N word.. Ill wait

Typical coli militant shyt going on now

Go ahead and play the victim, while you just reduced black culture to "trash, fried chicken and twerking" Yeah you're the innocent one here right? fukk off you moist, spineless piece of shyt.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Yeah you been Americanized, and brain washed

Go ahead and act like you never heard a person of another race in NYC say the N word.. Ill wait

Typical coli militant shyt going on now
:pachaha: Ya troll game is potent fam I can't even front

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Go ahead and play the victim, while you just reduced black culture to "trash, fried chicken and twerking" Yeah you're the innocent one here right? fukk off you feminine, spineless piece of shyt.

Im reacting you y'all try and shyt on Jamaican culture when you know Jamaican culture is ten times what American culture is..

Even a Jamaican started hip hop in NYC, and I bet 90% of you coli fakkits don't even know that.. Yall been reduced to twerking and fried chicken..

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Im reacting you y'all try and shyt on Jamaican culture when you know Jamaican culture is ten times what American culture is..

Even a Jamaican started hip hop in NYC, and I bet 90% of you coli fakkits don't even know that.. Yall been reduced to twerking and fried chicken..
:what:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

(AllHipHop News) There has been a lot of fanfare over the past week in celebration of what has been reported as the 40th anniversary of the birth of Hip Hop.

DJ Kool Herc is one originator that has become almost synonymous with the creation of the culture, but Quadeer “M.C. Spice” Shakur of the Universal Zulu Nation released a statement announcing that Hip Hop did not begin with Herc’s famous party at 1520 Sedgewick Avenue in the Bronx on August 11, 1973.

According to Shakur, Herc is a founding father of Hip-Hop, but he has been misrepresenting his role in the founding of Hip Hop on various news outlets.

The Zulu Nation Minister of Information also states that Kool Herc has asked his name not be included in any Zulu Nation Hip Hop Culture anniversary flyers several of years ago.

Herc is our brother, but when our family strays from us, we must first forgive them for mistakes, but let them know of their wrongdoings, and of course, welcome them back with open arms. We could go on forever about how many artists who are heavily a part of, or were a part of the Universal Zulu Nation, know and understand how serious this is. By no means should ANY of us attempt to change the course of history and flip it for a dollar or for accolades from an industry of Culture Vultures called “the media”, when we have known and still do know that many in the media want the false, doctored-up UN-truths, not the REAL truth. Especially when it comes to Hip-Hop. What is further disturbing is the falsehood that Kool Herc failed to respect the TRUE first ladies of Hip-Hop: ShaRock, Lisa Lee, Debbie Dee, Queen Amber. The women who were there ON THE MIC representing this Culture. Kool Herc went as far as saying his SISTER is the “first lady of Hip-Hop”. Kool Herc’s sister is also his marketing rep, and is part of promoting the falsehood that she (Cindy) is the “First Lady” of Hip-Hop. That’s NOT TRUE.

Kool Herc, aka Clive Campbell DID NOT BIRTH HIP-HOP CULTURE 40 YEARS AGO ON AUGUST 11, 1973. In fact, Kool Herc only did a Back To School JAM in the recreation room at 1520 Sedgewick Avenue in the Bronx. No emcees were present, no “Hip-Hop” was present (a term heavily used by LoveBug Starski and Keith Cowboy), and the Zulu Nation was already in effect. THIS is the reason for this message. Please get a pen and write this down, or go stand near the chalkboard and write this one hundred times to make SURE you remember: HIP-HOP CULTURE IS 39 YEARS OLD…ZULU NATION IS 40 YEARS OLD.

Some may say there’s no difference, and it’s only a year. But truth is, Kool Herc appears to be working with outside forces to overstep and outshine what is taking place THIS November 12th: The 40th Anniversary of the Universal Zulu Nation. Do you know how big that really is? How dangerous that really is? That so many brothers and sisters of the same accord have been together THIS strong for THIS long?

To be forthcoming about the FACTS concerning this message, we MUST inform those who are a part of this Culture that Universal Zulu Nation does NOT condone falsehoods with respects to this Culture of ours. Kool Herc may have done PARTIES, but a PARTY does NOT represent a MOVEMENT. Nor does a PARTY CREATE a movement. But the CULTURE of Hip-Hop CREATED a MOVEMENT and REPRESENTS a movement. Zulu represents and always WILL represent the four spiritual PRINCIPLES of The Culture: Peace, Unity, Love and Having Fun. We also promoted and rocked parties UTILIZING the five physical ELEMENTS of the Culture: Deejaying, Graffitti, Breakdancing, Emceeing and KNOWLEDGE. I would hope that Herc would adhere to the KNOWLEDGE of our Culture and refrain form the misrepresentation and falsehoods. This message is to inform you that there is NO TRUTH to what you have been hearing about Kool Herc and Hip-Hop having a 40th anniversary. Maybe Kool HERC was deejaying for 40 years. Maybe so. But Kool Herc has nothing to do with the TERM “Hip-Hop”. It was a Culture he was INVITED to once our founder Afrika Bambaataa FOUNDED the Culture USING the term. That said, I would venture to say that perhaps Kool Herc’s SOUND system , “The Herculords” is 40 years old, but not Hip-Hop. Give it another year, Herc. And give it a rest. We love you, but we MUST correct you, brother. Happy 39th birthday, Hip-Hop. Happy 40th Birthday, Zulu Nation.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
thanks for putting me up on Queen Ra. https://www.facebook.com/queenra

made me think me of Queen Ifrica

Ya mon! Queen Ra is cool and she bigged me up too!

I meant that you had enough money for a 3 month vacay, not worrying bout a job

Work hard, save up $$, sublet your apartment and do it. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it!

How the fukk you gon tell me :heh: yea they address people with dreads as "rasta" sometimes on some joke shyt...that doesnt mean they think you're a real rasta...thats just how we play as a people...I quit eating pork for a while and around that time anytime my uncle saw me he'd say "wah gwan Mr. Rasta?" or anytime we go out and eat and I say I dont want any jerk pork "oh you think you ah Rasta now?" lol...of course he doesnt think im a rasta but anytime you try to take a page out of their book Jamaicans will call you that jokingly

:yeshrug:I'm just speaking from my experience, no need to get vexxed.
Everywhere I went I heard Jamaicans calling out to people with dreads as Rasta. It wasn't a joke thing, it was used as a way to address someone. I didn't make it out to Kingston or to the east side so maybe they don't address people like that over there...but in the west it is very common for a dread to be addressed as "Rasta"

jamaican guys will smash anything your not special, even old saggy t*ts 60 year old white women at hedonism get jamaican dikk

That's different, they're fukking those women for $$ or some other exchange that is mutually beneficial and this is no secret :comeon:

:laff: I have never seen the Coli females flip so fast on a fellow women like they have as soon as they found out @Strawberry was white. Literally every brehette hates this chick.
There's a couple chicks on here who seem cool but for sure a lot of girls on the Coli turned on me the second they found out I was white.

Some of them also hate me because they're virgins and I am sexually free :russ:

Honestly it's pretty clear that many of the Coli chicks are jealous & hating on me and dissing me cuz I'm this random white girl who came out of the clear blue sky & suddenly had not one but TWO featured threads with 1000's of views in two days :russ: I have no idea how that happened and did not expect to blow up the Coli like that..blew up my Vine account too...last night I got a notification saying my combined loops surpassed 25,000 views! :russ::russ::russ: I think one of my Vines got 5,000 loops yesterday which is jokes cuz a lot of people on the Coli are dissing me and saying I'm stupid/ugly rey rey rey yet they can't stop watchin my Vines :laff:
The #'s don't lie yo!
Honestly there is no such thing as bad publicity and I appreciate this overload of attention whether it is good or bad.

Can't impress everyone. But it's cool cuz the a$$holes are weeding themselves out for me and the gems are shining so bright. I don't like negative people/energy and keep people with positive energy close to me, so in a roundabout way this has helped me do just that.

Now I know who the good/chill/cool/fun ones on the Coli are! :lolbron: I see you! ❤️

:dahell:

ive never canoodled or cavorted with a white woman below a 8

strawberry isnt even a 4.5
Pfffft, you don't look like anything special yourself :huhldup::scust:Gwey!

Aw hell nah. This bytch was talking so much shyt but her ass is flat as a board.
3332772-5694099865-8c745.gif
Abort this whole thread, she ain't a Pawg, she's a fraud.
:patrice:Well you never actually seen my ass...

she's tight and full of life..... and also a camping and outdoor chick

PARTY TIME! with TASHA!

:lolbron: I see you! Come to Montreal and party with me!

There ya dumbass go assuming . I send barrels of items back to my country every couple months & not every person in Jamaica is impoverish either I have alot of successful family members over there and the economy over there is rising everyday just because you spend a couple dollars over there doesn't mean the economy is going to propel overnight , so good looks for proving your inferior perception of Jamaica , the way you portray yourself is as if you go there examining them as if their animals at the zoo . If you came through just being yourself I would respect it a lil bit but na you wanna mimic a culture your not even a part of just cause you been there for a couple month , you're fraudulent & the audacity of the wack bytch trying to educate me on my own people , ya peep the sheer entitlement :russ:
:comeon: I never said ALL people in Jamaica are poor so stop trying to put words in my mouth. I said many people live in poverty which is TRUE and you know it otherwise you wouldn't be sending barrels to Jamaica, duh!

I also never said the money I spend over there is going to change anything overnight but to be spending money there for 3.5 months is still a contribution to their economy regardless of how small.

I heard that in JA it's not uncommon to work a f/t job and only make $50 US/week. It sucks, I hate that. They work fukkin hard and I think everyone should be paid a decent wage. This shyt breaks my heart.

By the way Jamaica imports more than it exports, which is another problem with their economy. And the corruption is not helping at all.

I'm actually trying to work with a company in the US that makes bamboo stash jars and I'm trying to encourage them to source their bamboo from Jamaica instead of China. I would love the opportunity to help encourage the export of bamboo from Jamaica which would have a positive impact on their economy as well as create jobs.

Oh and I don't see how immersing myself in Jamaican culture, living, laughing, eating, drinking and generally sharing my life and precious moments with Jamaicans is like going to the zoo?

Nice try though.

@Strawberry Don't let these crabs on this site break your spirit.. A lot of them are just jealous because they wish they had the natural happiness that you have. Its how American culture is, they try and tear you down in every which way they can for no good reason atall ..

They clowning you cause you like Jamaican culture? or cause of your looks?

When there culture is trash.. It consists of fried chicken and twerking.. Furthermore I'd like them you post pics of there so called girlfriends ..

Anyways, do feel obligated to keep feeding into their nonsense.. I see you. :salute:
Pretty sure they're just clowning me cuz I'm white :yeshrug:
Joke's on them though cuz they can't break my spirit no matter how hard they try :russ::snooze:

release the

Modern_Shock_Doctor_Jockstrap.jpg

strawberry is the star of the show/thread
:lolbron:

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Im asking.. u havent heard another race say nikka in NYC?? Its a simple yes or no question

It's actually quite simple. This is a Canadian cavebytch using it gratuitously on an Amerikan hip hop site.

Status
Not open for further replies.