Look At @Strawberry Y'all, The Coli's New Favorite PAWG (nvm, that ain't no pawg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
you just claimed I was 28. nikka can't even keep up with his own lies :mjlol:

p*ssy named after a pokemon character tryna clown me for watchin wrestling :dead:. You in tsc too http://www.thecoli.com/threads/kliq-up.51/

or was that just another pathetic attempt by you to pander for daps and reps again you attention seeking fakkit :camby:

bytch I told you not to quote me :scust: . You two gotta be the biggest attention seekin hoes on the coli I'm not surprised you both naturally gravitated towards each other

how you expect me to be your daddy when you older than me? :mjlol:

goofy ass nerds run into threads quoting and tagging me and get all excited and shyt when I respond, you nikkas act like females or lil ass boys who ain't hit puberty....might be why you almost 30 still in love with staged fakkit fights and corny soap opera drama, normal people give that shyt up by the time they 12 :dead:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:rudy: You gonna try to tell a man what he thinks? :russ:You just in denial and refuse to accept it.

:patrice:You're the only loser in this situation. Gtfo cuz you're embarrassing yourself & it's starting to make people feel sorry for you :snoop:

:heh: If you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen you little punk ass bytch!

You know what? Welcome to my ignore list...now you can go jerk off with your little friend @stirfry220 :russ:

:leon:Oh yeah? :ohhh:No wonder he always sounds so gay! :pachaha::russ:

he been disgruntled ever since I stopped answering the weird creep PMs he used to send me on the regular, complimenting my threads and tellin me how funny I am and shyt :huhldup:

every loser in here I went back and forth with is a former groupie of mine, that's the funniest part to me :laff:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
he been disgruntled ever since I stopped answering the weird creep PMs he used to send me on the regular, complimenting my threads and tellin me how funny I am and shyt :huhldup:

every loser in here I went back and forth with is a former groupie of mine, that's the funniest part to me :laff:

:russ::russ::russ::laff::laff::laff:

:leon:Didn't know there were so many closeted gay dudes on the Coli

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:bryan: shyt is way too hilarious. I think all the women that is on the Coli in this thread. :pachaha:
Its a popping thread, but i cane in here for the first time yesterday.
Anyways ive lived around Jamiacans my whole life. So this this is not surprising. I really dont care what going on but this shyt is funny and the comments from somE of the men are pretty interesting to say the least :patrice:

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX

@biscuitsnbangers is white and she has a gang of rep along with a very positive dap to post ratio, so that argument is null.

@Dawgs_bruh is right. Proof is in this thread and the original thread (Who is this Strawberry character? In TLR)

You can literally watch the Coli turn on me the second it's revealed that I'm white.

We posting in the Bushes now? For real? Let this garbage thread go, it's over. :ld:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@Dawgs_bruh is right. Proof is in this thread and the original thread (Who is this Strawberry character? In TLR)

You can literally watch the Coli turn on me the second it's revealed that I'm white.
And this is surprising how? They'll turn on you if you were black and fukked with anything other then black men. The only reason some of these guys are caping for you is because you like black men. I can't blame you tho i love em too. Do your thang girl. :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.