Look At @Strawberry Y'all, The Coli's New Favorite PAWG (nvm, that ain't no pawg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
1) Say no to simping

2) You can have this 40 year old goofy looking bytch:mjlol:
she's 40?

I'm wifed up fam :whoa:

I'm just being objective here :mjpls:
you can do better, fakkit :scust:

@Strawberry Don't let these crabs on this site break your spirit.. A lot of them are just jealous because they wish they had the natural happiness that you have. Its how American culture is, they try and tear you down in every which way they can for no good reason atall ..

They clowning you cause you like Jamaican culture? or cause of your looks?

When there culture is trash.. It consists of fried chicken and twerking.. Furthermore I'd like them you post pics of there so called girlfriends ..

Anyways, do feel obligated to keep feeding into their nonsense.. I see you. :salute:
you've been caping this whole fukking thread, breh. Knock it off

Mob H

All Star
Daps
@Strawberry Don't let these crabs on this site break your spirit.. A lot of them are just jealous because they wish they had the natural happiness that you have. Its how American culture is, they try and tear you down in every which way they can for no good reason atall ..

When there culture is trash.. It consists of fried chicken and twerking.. Furthermore I'd like them you post pics of there so called girlfriends ..

Anyways, do feel obligated to keep feeding into their nonsense.. I see you. :salute:
Negged for the bolded, cac.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Delusions of grandeur galore.... I am typing on my phone waiting for my fiancé....
I kill time as I please

oh? she's late? :russ:

11263009_10206988451060315_4681052880783428304_o.jpg

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
There's a difference between embracing & tryna front like your apart of the culture & I know you peeped shorty basically talking about Jamaica from a superior perspective like were some filthy animals . So continue to cape for someone who perceives you as inferior , she doesn't care about you or the people in the country she just out here living her fantasy and mincing . Ol docile ass nikka I bet you thinking because you tap danced for shorty she boutta slide in ya inbox and show you affection word ? :mjlol:

Naw I met white girls like her before that seriously love Jamaica and Bob Marley, and everything Jamaica stand for..

People like that are truely humbled when they visit Jamaica..We are A LOT different from any other African country. Nobody has our music our style, or culture, . We stand out from all of Africa.. We stand out from the whole Caribbean in genera, and she recognizes that..

She just likes good dikk gangja and fun.. Can't you see that, or hae you become so Americanized at this point that all you mind is trained to do is hate? Because thats exactly how you acting right now..

Let this girl live

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

mjNa2Oo.gif
If that's not the corniest shyt ever. Take off the damn cape.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

Ok cac, and what does your culture consist of? Stealing everyone else's culture? Because your real culture consists of stealing everyone else's natural resources, stealing their people, and raping and pillaging and taking things over...yeah your culture is so noble and humane.

Gtfo you scumbag:camby:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Ok cac, and what does your culture consist of? Stealing everyone else's culture? Because your real culture consists of stealing everyone else's natural resources, stealing their people, and raping and pillaging and taking things over...yeah your culture is so noble and humane.

Gtfo you scumbag:camby:

He really said our culture was fried chicken and twerking? :what: And this was the same clown who claimed that red rep was abused here. :skip: If he's making dumbass comments like that on the regular, he earned his atrocious rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.