Look At @Strawberry Y'all, The Coli's New Favorite PAWG (nvm, that ain't no pawg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
MGM is :troll: in this thread brehs/brehettes - http://www.thecoli.com/posts/13600620/

I asked and no one really answered the question.

I respected the system when i first got on here, and when i would get negged it kinda let me know what topics to stay away from etc

But after awhile i noticed people one here just like to pile on... and i was getting negged for opinions that other found somewhat insightful and gave daps for..

So its like whats really the purpose of being docile and tryna play nice..

After i saw how people abuse the system it made me morph into a troll... instead of tryna have civilized discussions with people, i was just like fukk it... just troll harder, so i say unpopular things on.purpose

Like i said i understand why they have it, which is to cut down on the shytting posting and trolling... but if half of the room agrees with what your saying and one ot two people don't then it not a shytting post and its not trolling. Instead of people getting all in they feeling cause of something the read that they dont agree with, they need to let it go..

And all those little messages someone give you when they do neg you... man... id feel like murking someone if they had talked to.me like that in real like.. but cause its the internet im just supposed to let it slide ? Naw thats not how it works...

They way they let people neg others on here unchecked and unwarranted is crazy..

Black people come here from places like Facebook, WS and YouTube etc to get away from all that negativity and its a shame this sanctuary of a forum allows this same shyt to continue.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
@Strawberry Don't let these crabs on this site break your spirit.. A lot of them are just jealous because they wish they had the natural happiness that you have. Its how American culture is, they try and tear you down in every which way they can for no good reason atall ..

They clowning you cause you like Jamaican culture? or cause of your looks?

When there culture is trash.. It consists of fried chicken and twerking.. Furthermore I'd like them you post pics of there so called girlfriends ..

Anyways, dont feel obligated to keep feeding into their nonsense.. I see you. :salute:
You garbage as fukk for this statement.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Naw I met white girls like her before that seriously love Jamaica and Bob Marley, and everything Jamaica stand for..

People like that are truely humbled when they visit Jamaica..We are A LOT different from any other African country. Nobody has our music our style, or culture, . We stand out from all of Africa.. We stand out from the whole Caribbean in genera, and she recognizes that..

She just likes good dikk gangja and fun.. Can't you see that, or hae you become so Americanized at this point that all you mind is trained to do is hate? Because thats exactly how you acting right now..

Let this girl live
You just boutta act oblivious to the fact shorty said Jamaica is a third world country when it isn't & excluding the amount of progress we've made over the past decade and some change , all because she's infatuated by the culture ? :laff:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
MGM is :troll: in this thread brehs/brehettes - http://www.thecoli.com/posts/13600620/

So instead of posting like a regular person, he decides to troll intentionally because an imaginary point system is abused by people he doesn't even know which further perpetuates the dilemma that got him upset in the first place?
dead.gif
The fukk?

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
You just boutta act oblivious to the fact shorty said Jamaica is a third world country when it isn't & excluding the amount of progress we've made over the past decade and some change , all because she's infatuated by the culture ? :laff:

The term 3rd world is subjective.. Im not about to sit up here and harp on 1 word.. ANd ignore her overall premise which is that she loves Jamaican and the Jamaican people.. I respect that she recognizes whats real

DMGAINGREEN

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The term 3rd world is subjective.. Im not about to sit up here and harp on 1 word.. ANd ignore her overall premise which is that she loves Jamaican and the Jamaican people.. I respect that she recognizes whats real
Exactly it's subjective not factual ,yet that's still how she perceive Jamaica and the people here as lower class citizens , but continue to be naive fam I ain't gonna stop you .

LaLuna

Rookie
Daps
Opportunists take advantage of opportunities

Every dude at a club is an opportunist... Whenever you are a lone fish in any environment, you are easy prey...and predators swoop in...

Be a ran through p*ssyclot and think your shyt is sunshine brehettes :francis:
:mjlol:
But..to each his own. :shaq2:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Exactly it's subjective not factual ,yet that's still how she perceive Jamaica and the people here as lower class citizens , but continue to be naive fam I ain't gonna stop you .
nikka Ive been to Kingston.. Its 3rd world.. foh.. Stop living in fantasy land..

Part of Baltimore are 3rd world

Parts of Detriot are 3rd world

Whos gives a fukk.. Its has nothing to do with how you feel about the people of that place!!!!..

America got you mind all twisted and in a slaves mentality .. Crying cause she said 3rd world.. FOH Jafaican

DMGAINGREEN

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
@DMGAINGREEN

And your not Jamaican just stop... You wrote that you represent the Bronx.. FOH Jafaican

Even @Strawberry has the presence of mind and honor in writing Jamaica down and she was born in Arizona..
I'm in Jamaica every summer & even though I was born in the Bronx , I went back before I was one and didn't come back until I was about 5 , so stop fam and hold this L .

DMGAINGREEN

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
nikka Ive been to Kingston.. Its 3rd world.. foh.. Stop living in fantasy land..

Part of Baltimore are 3rd world

Parts of Detriot are 3rd world

Whos gives a fukk.. Its has nothing to do with how you feel about the people of that place!!!!..

America got you mind all twisted and in a slaves mentality .. Crying cause she said 3rd world.. FOH Jafaican
I never said that either obviously there are some parts of Kingston that are enduring poverty but not as a whole & she didn't say Kingston she said Jamaica as a whole country which is a beautiful country all around , like I said hold this L , cherish it , love it , embrace it .

Status
Not open for further replies.