Look At @Strawberry Y'all, The Coli's New Favorite PAWG (nvm, that ain't no pawg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
:heh: We've already been over this like 3 times already, Jesus Christ!

If I had fukked every guy in Jamaica that wanted to fukk me, I would have died from bamboo overload. :lupe:
Why you gonna hate a white person for supporting the Jamaican economy? Their economy is in shambles, their country is corrupt, it's a 3rd world country with many people living in poverty...some do not have electricity or running water. So if I want to work in Canada and spend my money in Jamaica, I don't see why you would have any reason to hate on that. :mindblown:

When is the last time you did anything positive to benefit Jamaica or its people? :usure:
There ya dumbass go assuming . I send barrels of items back to my country every couple months & not every person in Jamaica is impoverish either I have alot of successful family members over there and the economy over there is rising everyday just because you spend a couple dollars over there doesn't mean the economy is going to propel overnight , so good looks for proving your inferior perception of Jamaica , the way you portray yourself is as if you go there examining them as if their animals at the zoo . If you came through just being yourself I would respect it a lil bit but na you wanna mimic a culture your not even a part of just cause you been there for a couple month , you're fraudulent & the audacity of the wack bytch trying to educate me on my own people , ya peep the sheer entitlement :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
and strawberry is hideous sorry, can't even locate one redeeming quality :scust:, low hanging fruit

the sad thing in this generation is the disease of simps, who even average and below average chicks now equate simp compliments and offering of dikk to them having selection and actually being something of value

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
@Strawberry Don't let these crabs on this site break your spirit.. A lot of them are just jealous because they wish they had the natural happiness that you have. Its how American culture is, they try and tear you down in every which way they can for no good reason atall ..

They clowning you cause you like Jamaican culture? or cause of your looks?

When there culture is trash.. It consists of fried chicken and twerking.. Furthermore I'd like them you post pics of there so called girlfriends ..

Anyways, do feel obligated to keep feeding into their nonsense.. I see you. :salute:
You put enough starch in that cape? :sas1:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
There ya dumbass go assuming . I send barrels of items back to my country every couple months & not every person in Jamaica is impoverish either I have alot of successful family members over there and the economy over there is rising everyday just because you spend a couple dollars over there doesn't mean the economy is going to propel overnight , so good looks for proving your inferior perception of Jamaica , the way you portray yourself is as if you go there examining them as if their animals at the zoo . If you came through just being yourself I would respect it a lil bit but na you wanna mimic a culture your not even a part of just cause you been there for a couple month , you're fraudulent & the audacity of the wack bytch trying to educate me on my own people , ya peep the sheer entitlement :russ:

Why you have a problem because she likes the Jamaican food music and culture.. You sound ignorant AF.. Madd people vacation in Jamaica from all over the world 365 days a years, why you have a problem because she goes there? Just stop it cause you sound like you been Americanized and a hater

Last edited:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Could have fooled me

release the

Modern_Shock_Doctor_Jockstrap.jpg

strawberry is the star of the show/thread

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
@Strawberry Don't let these crabs on this site break your spirit.. A lot of them are just jealous because they wish they had the natural happiness that you have. Its how American culture is, they try and tear you down in every which way they can for no good reason atall ..

When there culture is trash.. It consists of fried chicken and twerking.. Furthermore I'd like them you post pics of there so called girlfriends ..

Anyways, do feel obligated to keep feeding into their nonsense.. I see you. :salute:

:francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

ol check my pm pathetic azz nikka

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Go save her simp:cape:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Why you have a problem because she likes the Jamaican food music and culture.. You sound ignorant AF.. Madd people vacation in Jamaica from all over the world 365 days a years, why you have a problem because she goes there? Just stop it cause you sound like an Americanized hater
There's a difference between embracing & tryna front like your apart of the culture & I know you peeped shorty basically talking about Jamaica from a superior perspective like were some filthy animals . So continue to cape for someone who perceives you as inferior , she doesn't care about you or the people in the country she just out here living her fantasy and mincing . Ol docile ass nikka I bet you thinking because you tap danced for shorty she boutta slide in ya inbox and show you affection word ? :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.