Look At @Strawberry Y'all, The Coli's New Favorite PAWG (nvm, that ain't no pawg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You and your fantasy fetish bytch ass can get all the way up out of my notifications....

You are poor white trash with no class, a drug habit, and loose p*ssy...
Go fukk your cousin and stop objectifying Black men c*nt

@Emperor_ReinScarf come get you:camby:r ex fiancé

:dahell:

ive never canoodled or cavorted with a white woman below a 8

strawberry isnt even a 4.5

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
you going there? :sas1: :laugh:

dea-badge2.png
I'm just curious:whoa:

I like hearing bout people living the life I never will :mjcry:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I'm Jamaican and I can't even front some nikkas in Jamaica will pipe anything with estrogen flowin in em , but this bytch wack though thinking she can speak patios and all lat extra shyt because she getting dikked down by Jamaicans for a couple months , why doesn't shorty do research on her heritage to see which country her fam derives from and lounge there it would look more authentic , but fukk it let shorty do what she do none of can hinder her at the end of the day .
Not just in Jamaica....should see the beasts they be wifin up over in England...wife up some old haggard looking pale cac bytch but give birth to a pretty little curly hair mixed ting :wow:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
:laff: I have never seen the Coli females flip so fast on a fellow women like they have as soon as they found out @Strawberry was white. Literally every brehette hates this chick.

Nawl... This chick using nikka and talking about Black virility like she was a misses in the antebellum South.... Black men won't put this dog in heat in her place.... Somebody has to do it....

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
:heh: We've already been over this like 3 times already, Jesus Christ!

If I had fukked every guy in Jamaica that wanted to fukk me, I would have died from bamboo overload. :lupe:
Why you gonna hate a white person for supporting the Jamaican economy? Their economy is in shambles, their country is corrupt, it's a 3rd world country with many people living in poverty...some do not have electricity or running water. So if I want to work in Canada and spend my money in Jamaica, I don't see why you would have any reason to hate on that. :mindblown:

When is the last time you did anything positive to benefit Jamaica or its people? :usure:

:mjlol: @Strawberry

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not just in Jamaica....should see the beasts they be wifin up over in England...wife up some old haggard looking pale cac bytch but give birth to a pretty little curly hair mixed ting :wow:

im jamaican and i always say behind every fat white woman that wants a black man is a jamaican.

especially if you go down to jamaica hideous ugly white women have their pick of the litter as these dudes will do anything for sex and are great charmers,

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I spent 3.5 months last winter living in Jamaica and you think I'm gonna be scared about some dorks on the internet? :russ::russ::russ::laff:
I ain't scared. I'm blessed with positive energy that can't be broken so these idiots gonna waste weeks, maybe even months or years trying to bring me down with negative energy only to realize in the end that their efforts have had no effect on my life/joy/positivity. :russ:

The internet isn't real?

:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.