Look At @Strawberry Y'all, The Coli's New Favorite PAWG (nvm, that ain't no pawg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I'm Jamaican and I can't even front some nikkas in Jamaica will pipe anything with estrogen flowin in em , but this bytch wack though thinking she can speak patios and all lat extra shyt because she getting dikked down by Jamaicans for a couple months , why doesn't shorty do research on her heritage to see which country her fam derives from and lounge there it would look more authentic , but fukk it let shorty do what she do none of can hinder her at the end of the day .

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I'm tired of Jamaicans getting slandered in this thread...

Opportunists take advantage of opportunities

Every dude at a club is an opportunist... Whenever you are a lone fish in any environment, you are easy prey...and predators swoop in...

Be a ran through p*ssyclot and think your shyt is sunshine brehettes :francis:

:heh::rudy:
I have nothing but love, respect & appreciation for Jamaicans. While in Jamaica I formed life long bonds with men, women, children, elders, Rastas & even 2 very special kitties (Black Panther & Spikey...I miss them so! :sadbron:)
Plus Jamaican bamboo is the best in the world but this is something you would only know/understand if you were a straight female. :whew::ohlawd::ahh:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I spent 3.5 months last winter living in Jamaica and you think I'm gonna be scared about some dorks on the internet? :russ::russ::russ::laff:
I ain't scared. I'm blessed with positive energy that can't be broken so these idiots gonna waste weeks, maybe even months or years trying to bring me down with negative energy only to realize in the end that their efforts have had no effect on my life/joy/positivity. :russ:

You would be surprised to say the least.

I like to surround myself with people that make me feel good. :shaq::sas2:

thanks for putting me up on Queen Ra. https://www.facebook.com/queenra

made me think me of Queen Ifrica

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Nope. Wasn't staying in hotels/resorts. Was living like a local & my boyfriend & I cooked a lot of our own food.

My apartment in Jamaica was about half price of my apartment in Montreal so except for the flight it's actually way cheaper to live in JA. Had an apartment across from the sea (literally you cross the road and the cliffs/sea are RIGHT there)...was so fukking amazing...would roll out of bed, drink some coffee or tea, smoke a giant spliff then head to the sea. I honestly felt so lucky to experience that. I remember floating on the sea on my back, looking at the cliffs, the sea, the sunshine, and feeling extremely grateful. :ahh:
I meant that you had enough money for a 3 month vacay, not worrying bout a job

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
& Not for nothing this thread and the other one regarding shorty is sheer evidence that alot of coli nikkas are cornballs . I remember there being a thread a month ago with a 7ish dark skin girl with a nice physique and nikkas was saying "pass" and all typa disrespectful shyt & now you got the same cats in that thread memorized by a white girl who's a 5 on a good day . Some of ya just got zero shame :mjlol:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Ummm actually in Jamaica they call anyone with dreads "Rasta" whether or not they follow Rastafarian faith, whether or not they are black or white. For a bit I was travelling with a white girl with dreads and EVERYONE called her Rasta. At first I was like wtf? She ain't even Rasta?! But then I realized that it's just the way they address people with dreads.
How the fukk you gon tell me :heh: yea they address people with dreads as "rasta" sometimes on some joke shyt...that doesnt mean they think you're a real rasta...thats just how we play as a people...I quit eating pork for a while and around that time anytime my uncle saw me he'd say "wah gwan Mr. Rasta?" or anytime we go out and eat and I say I dont want any jerk pork "oh you think you ah Rasta now?" lol...of course he doesnt think im a rasta but anytime you try to take a page out of their book Jamaicans will call you that jokingly

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
wait so strawberry is a confirmed female?

wwGQHgJ.png

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
:heh::rudy:
I have nothing but love, respect & appreciation for Jamaicans. While in Jamaica I formed life long bonds with men, women, children, elders, Rastas & even 2 very special kitties (Black Panther & Spikey...I miss them so! :sadbron:)
Plus Jamaican bamboo is the best in the world but this is something you would only know/understand if you were a straight female. :whew::ohlawd::ahh:

You and your fantasy fetish bytch ass can get all the way up out of my notifications....

You are poor white trash with no class, a drug habit, and loose p*ssy...
Go fukk your cousin and stop objectifying Black men c*nt

@Emperor_ReinScarf come get your ex fiancé :camby:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I'm Jamaican and I can't even front some nikkas in Jamaica will pipe anything with estrogen flowin in em , but this bytch wack though thinking she can speak patios and all lat extra shyt because she getting dikked down by Jamaicans for a couple months , why doesn't shorty do research on her heritage to see which country her fam derives from and lounge there it would look more authentic , but fukk it let shorty do what she do none of can hinder her at the end of the day .

:heh: We've already been over this like 3 times already, Jesus Christ!

If I had fukked every guy in Jamaica that wanted to fukk me, I would have died from bamboo overload. :lupe:
Why you gonna hate a white person for supporting the Jamaican economy? Their economy is in shambles, their country is corrupt, it's a 3rd world country with many people living in poverty...some do not have electricity or running water. So if I want to work in Canada and spend my money in Jamaica, I don't see why you would have any reason to hate on that. :mindblown:

When is the last time you did anything positive to benefit Jamaica or its people? :usure:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

If I had fukked every guy in Jamaica that wanted to fukk me, I would have died from bamboo overload. :lupe:
Why you gonna hate a white person for supporting the Jamaican economy? Their economy is in shambles, their country is corrupt, it's a 3rd world country with many people living in poverty...some do not have electricity or running water. So if I want to work in Canada and spend my money in Jamaica, I don't see why you would have any reason to hate on that. :mindblown:

When is the last time you did anything positive to benefit Jamaica or its people? :usure:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

jamaican guys will smash anything your not special, even old saggy t*ts 60 year old white women at hedonism get jamaican dikk

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
You and your fantasy fetish bytch ass can get all the way up out of my notifications....

You are poor white trash with no class, a drug habit, and loose p*ssy...
Go fukk you cousin and stop objectifying Black men c*nt

@Emperor_ReinScarf come get your ex fiancé :camby:

:laff: I have never seen the Coli females flip so fast on a fellow women like they have as soon as they found out @Strawberry was white. Literally every brehette hates this chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.