Look At @Strawberry Y'all, The Coli's New Favorite PAWG (nvm, that ain't no pawg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

semtex

:)
Daps
Strawberry just look and you'll see her
But don't fukk around she'll give you ghonorrea

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
@Strawberry

When I say this won't end well it has nothing to do with your gender.

This is wolf territory. Proceed with caution.

:francis:

22c2c03.jpg

Toronto-Canada-portrait-Great-Canadian-Laughing-Championships-photo-by-Kevin-Patrick-Robbins-12.jpg

Moe-Howard-three-stooges-23436760-444-516.jpg

She's from Niagara Falls and was born in Arizona

@Strawberry

I found her linkedin

https://ca.linkedin.com/pub/tasha-taylor/15/484/610

tumblr_m5w3edXQFe1rwc5k1o1_500.jpg

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk about where your septic vagina has been ... Don't fukking quote me unless I address you.

I'll give anything to beat you into a pulp like I used to do to bytches like you. And this ain't no internet shyt either...you can verify the white bytches I used to beat for fun in the Navy..they learn the hard way not to fukk with me...I suggest you do the same
VI massive :wow:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
22c2c03.jpg

Toronto-Canada-portrait-Great-Canadian-Laughing-Championships-photo-by-Kevin-Patrick-Robbins-12.jpg

She's from Niagara Falls and was born in Arizona

@Strawberry

I found her linkedin

https://ca.linkedin.com/pub/tasha-taylor/15/484/610

:gladbron:No way, you found my interview with Queen Ra at Chop Chop studio!!! I totally forgot about that!

At the time I was living next door with a dope Rasta elder singer/songwriter/recording artist and I had literally just rolled out of bed and went outside in my pj's to check my boyfriend who was chillin with Queen Ra. She put her camera on me and was like boom! I was kinda hesitant cuz I hadn't even looked in the mirror or splashed water on face face yet...LOL @ my hair! And it was like 8am & we were already drinkin JB & BOOM! :russ:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
:gladbron:No way, you found my interview with Queen Ra at Chop Chop studio!!! I totally forgot about that!

At the time I was living next door with a dope Rasta elder singer/songwriter/recording artist and I had literally just rolled out of bed and went outside in my pj's to check my boyfriend who was chillin with Queen Ra. She put her camera on me and was like boom! I was kinda hesitant cuz I hadn't even looked in the mirror or splashed water on face face yet...LOL @ my hair! And it was like 8am & we were already drinkin JB & BOOM! :russ:
You must be rich to take a 3 month vacay:mjcry:

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
@Strawberry

When I say this won't end well it has nothing to do with your gender.

This is wolf territory. Proceed with caution.

:francis:

I spent 3.5 months last winter living in Jamaica and you think I'm gonna be scared about some dorks on the internet? :russ::russ::russ::laff:
I ain't scared. I'm blessed with positive energy that can't be broken so these idiots gonna waste weeks, maybe even months or years trying to bring me down with negative energy only to realize in the end that their efforts have had no effect on my life/joy/positivity. :russ:

chick stayed in jamaica almost all winter ...i gotta see her bust some moves now... :laugh:

You would be surprised to say the least.

She was surrounded by a bunch of Jamaicans :sas2:
I like to surround myself with people that make me feel good. :shaq::sas2:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I'm tired of Jamaicans getting slandered in this thread...

Opportunists take advantage of opportunities

Every dude at a club is an opportunist... Whenever you are a lone fish in any environment, you are easy prey...and predators swoop in...

Be a ran through p*ssyclot and think your shyt is sunshine brehettes :francis:

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
You must be rich to take a 3 month vacay:mjcry:

Nope. Wasn't staying in hotels/resorts. Was living like a local & my boyfriend & I cooked a lot of our own food.

My apartment in Jamaica was about half price of my apartment in Montreal so except for the flight it's actually way cheaper to live in JA. Had an apartment across from the sea (literally you cross the road and the cliffs/sea are RIGHT there)...was so fukking amazing...would roll out of bed, drink some coffee or tea, smoke a giant spliff then head to the sea. I honestly felt so lucky to experience that. I remember floating on the sea on my back, looking at the cliffs, the sea, the sunshine, and feeling extremely grateful. :ahh:

• Dap
Reactions: MGM
Status
Not open for further replies.