Look At @Strawberry Y'all, The Coli's New Favorite PAWG (nvm, that ain't no pawg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
So all the captains in this thread would be ok with her talking to you like this?

This thread ain't nothin but a bunch of nikkas tryin to get p*ssy.:pachaha:
:yeshrug:
I'm not claiming to be a feminist so why you tryin to play me like that?

Nikka please, you don't know me or my vagina.

I even have this fine 6'4" nikka in one of the clubs I go to that I run to everytime a guy tries to dance up on me or pick me up. They take one look at him and they like :lupe:

Nikka if you spent less time hatin on me and more time tryin to get p*ssy you'd be fukkin right now instead of failing at trolling the cute new birthday girl.

:heh: Nikka please! How you gonna beg me for pics and then act like you too scared to look like you some kinda p*ssy:rudy:

What I was saying was pretty basic but the way I wrote it out confused a couple nikkas so I made it easier to understand by writing it in a list and then dividing it into two categories.

If lists and words confuse you maybe you should go back to school?

Actually pretty much any good looking nikka with a big D gets the green light. :shaq::lolbron:

I just got negged 3 times in 5 minutes cuz 3 of you p*ssy ass nikkas think I'm someone I'm not :rudy::dahell:

You already know @Billy Costigan is late on my money order so now I'm gonna have to suck dikk for rep again :damn:

How you think I feel? :lolbron: I thought I was banned cuz nikkas thought I was **** :russ:

Last edited:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I know all my militant dashiki nikkas in here frontin like she's hideous and gross and unfukkable cuz she a white girl speakin patois

but she looks better than a lot of these bytches yall be simpin on here :sas1:

1) Say no to simping

2) You can have this 40 year old goofy looking bytch:mjlol:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I'm wifed up fam :whoa:

I'm just being objective here :mjpls:

Come on Charmander, don't make her chase you..

velma-scooby-doo-velma-30624519-224-225.png

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
Beauty is subjective, so I'm not gonna comment on her facial features. But if there was a white boy in here named French Vanilla, and all he talked about was how good black Trinidian p*ssy is, he spoke in slang and ebonics, and talked about eating watermelons, a lot of y'all would have a holy shyt fit.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Beauty is subjective, so I'm not gonna comment on her facial features. But if there was a white boy in here named French Vanilla, and all he talked about was how good black Trinidian p*ssy is, he spoke in slang and ebonics, and talked about eating watermelons, a lot of y'all would have a holy shyt fit.

I should just clarify I agree with everything you just said she is a corny Canadian bytch who thinks shes "down"
But if she never opened her mouth I would smash :yeshrug:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
dont believe it's the person that posts
here but you can look into the eyes of that
woman and see she's nutty as squirrel shyt.
it was either black dikk or her carving words into her
flesh with razors...
kinda white chick that will drink henny,
have a group of black men tape her being pee'd on,
sober up,threaten to call the cops,get drunk again,
tell nikkas to delete the video yet every weekend she'll text
one of them nikkas to send the video so she can rub her fishy
post club p*ssy.
it's the weekend and right now some nikka is thinking.
*man please let that crazy bytch call somebody else tonight*
:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg

I prefer rum. Would never let anyone pee on me. Not into filming my sexual adventures. Don't like cops & avoid dealing with them at all costs. Pum pum is sweet/clean/phat.

every motherfukker with dreads thats Jamaican is not a rasta..

Ummm actually in Jamaica they call anyone with dreads "Rasta" whether or not they follow Rastafarian faith, whether or not they are black or white. For a bit I was travelling with a white girl with dreads and EVERYONE called her Rasta. At first I was like wtf? She ain't even Rasta?! But then I realized that it's just the way they address people with dreads.

Fake Rastas would be people who have dreads but engage in behaviour that is against what Rastafarians stand for.

:lolbron: Seen!

@Strawberry

how did you find out about the coli?

This actually should have been the first way to verify my identity via Twitter...

A couple months ago I saw some crazy beef/fukkery on Twitter involving some guy named Jaywaninc. I googled him to find out if he was a fraud and found a hilarious thread on the Coli that called him out.

Fell in love with the sense of humour here and of course the smilies, plus I love hip hop & rap so I signed up for an account.

Feel free to follow up on my Twitter to see the mess of posts from a couple months ago involving Jaywaninc...

We exchanged pics.. All I can say is

196fuarapyylmgif.gif
:lolbron:

This won't end well.

@Strawberry

:francis:

:yeshrug:Ain't gonna change my life.

but she called out the coli in the vine :unsure:

I swear I could tattoo the Coli on my ass and hold up a picture with my birth certificate and there would still be people on here accusing me of being a dude. :yeshrug::snooze:

Until she posts a pic with her Screen name she's **** by default :ehh:
:patrice:What's the difference between writing my name on a piece of paper or saying it out loud? I shouted out the Coli & said I was Strawberry so unless you're deaf, you should be able to verify my identity based on that Vine, my IG, all my other Vines and if that still isn't convincing enough for you then do a video chat with me on Skype. Dumbass.

:whoa: I would never wife, but chill and smoke maybe trip on some shrooms :manny:

My goal is to find a wife who is all about that life, but that is like finding a unicorn :mjcry:

Most of the girls who smoke n shyt pass around that juice box like candy :to:

:whoa: Who said anything about wife? No man can hold me down! Not yet anyways.

I'm all about life, fun, laughing, good vibes, good music, pleasure, etc.

Yeah maybe we could smoke a spliff or trip on shrooms sometime but that doesn't mean I'd let you hit it. I haven't even seen your face...

she offered to suck the shyt outta my dikk in some thread the other day and I was a lil apprehensive cuz I was fairly certain it was a dude :francis:

is the offer still good :shaq:

:lolbron:

Sorry to go against the direction of the thread but...

I would probably fukk :yeshrug:

I know all my militant dashiki nikkas in here frontin like she's hideous and gross and unfukkable cuz she a white girl speakin patois

but she looks better than a lot of these bytches yall be simpin on here :sas1:
I'm seriously surprised at how many of these dudes/girls are calling me ugly cuz nobody in real life anyways has ever called me ugly before. I'm the type of girl that has a chill/fun personality, good/fit body, is friends with everyone, gets approached all the time, and has never had an issue with my looks or pulling dudes so :yeshrug:

But now I realize they're just calling me ugly cuz they hate me for being white. I didn't choose my race so I dunno why that's something to hate on. I mean who even judges anyone based on race anymore? I thought it was 2015?

They can hate on me for being white all day but I'm still gonna love hip hop, reggae & dancehall and fukk black guys. :lolbron:

I should just clarify I agree with everything you just said she is a corny Canadian bytch who thinks shes "down"
But if she never opened her mouth I would smash :yeshrug:
I'm not corny, I'm probably more real than most girls you've ever met.
:russ: @ you thinking I would let you hit it though :laff:

@Strawberry post that youtube video of u discussing hoes hating on u

:patrice:Not sure what you're talking about, maybe you have me mixed up with someone else? Don't believe I have a YouTube video with me talkin about hoes hating on me?

Funny, I was just listening to this last night in a mix for the first time..

yeh mon.. wicked
Ya mon mi love it!
Mi was dancin to it pon di stage inna club on Wednesday. Sounds betta pon a big sound system cuz di bass bad!

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
We call you ugly because you're an average looking "woman" with a terrible online persona which seems to correlate with your IRL one as well. It's not because you're white as much as you would like to believe that. However, it doesn't help around here either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.