internet might break if those picks go viral :manny:

lota 20 year olds who grew up watching the show :shaq:

Edit: Hol up they did drop :dwillhuh:

rapeface-o.gif

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Smh when are the mods gonna ban this white boy? :snoop:

When are you hoe ass nikkas gonna stop using this cop out, then when I offer to show my face on Tinychat y'all scatter like roaches.
Offer stands for you too ...I show my face on Tinychat, you delete your account and never return to the Coli if I'm black, if I'm white, I'll do the same.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
lingerie pics don't mean sh1t in 2014

bullsh1t. her saying they went out for a WEEK and they saw each other once or twice implies there was no sexual escalation. she doesn't have to spell that out.

plus the fact she's a disney chick. nobody is piping that off the bat. come on brehs.
you never hit a hoe on the first encounter breh? :dwillhuh:

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
When are you hoe ass nikkas gonna stop using this cop out, then when I offer to show my face on Tinychat y'all scatter like roaches.
Offer stands for you too ...I show my face on Tinychat, you delete your account and never return to the Coli if I'm black, if I'm white, I'll do the same.
ill call you out on it.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you never hit a hoe on the first encounter breh? :dwillhuh:

yea but never when i was on some simp sh1t like andre drummond

i'm sure he can bag b1tches easily on the first night. and that he has before. but when you're simping on twitter for a disney chick and she agrees to meet up with you out of pity you really think he hits that a week later?

sounds like they were both on some middle school shyt bruh

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Delete my account? No thanks. :mjlol:

How about you just post a proof picture instead? :mjlol:

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
yall know that she dropped the pics and is trying to :youngsabo: andres image

she caught feelings :to: and now she :fire:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
It's the entitlement of these white chicks that is showing through. I really think that Dre's initial approaches made her think he was thirsty and she was gonna be the one to have control. I'm certain that she let him hit, then once he got what he wanted, he kept it pushing. She caught feelings once she saw that she was truly just a jumpoff. She's a young white girl, and I'm sure there's more where those pics came from. Dre says he ain't do it, but I wouldn't be surprised if those was just a warning shot on some :ufdup: "you don't want me to drop ALL these joints"