lol. damn my dude andre drummond got played hard by that CAC jennette mcCurdy

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny thing, is objectively speaking, Drummond is physically more attractive than she is.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Funny thing, is objectively speaking, Drummond is physically more attractive than she is.
At least he can say he smashed his childhood crush and get away with it with his hundred million contract. :lolbron:

She on the other hand is risking her popularity with the parents with this BS. I don't see her in no major television series outside Nick.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least he can say he smashed his childhood crush and get away with it with his hundred million contract. :lolbron:

She on the other hand is risking her popularity with the parents with this BS. I don't see her in no major television series outside Nick.
That's what I'm saying!

I wanna smash Topanga from Boy Meets World, and if I had the chance, I'd probably parade the chick around for a few months...but I wouldn't go into it thinking I'm gonna marry the broad...especially as a rich, young, all-star talented pro athlete.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm a man, lol.

The point remains.

Yes, I leave any insecurities about people questioning my "sexuality" at the door.

Cuz I don't give a fukk.

If you are more attracted to men than women. Do you bruh. :salute: come out of the closet

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you are more attracted to men than women. Do you bruh. :salute: come out of the closet
LOL, the lengthy list of conquests in my past, and the first ten names in my "messages" list on my phone being women would prove otherwise.

But y'all can try to question my sexuality through the internet, from miles away, possibly for daps, if you want. I ain't say I want to fukk the dude, I'm saying the dude ain't ugly and she, imo, is nothing special.

You jumped to the gay shyt...so what's that say about YOU?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's what I'm saying!

I wanna smash Topanga from Boy Meets World, and if I had the chance, I'd probably parade the chick around for a few months...but I wouldn't go into it thinking I'm gonna marry the broad...especially as a rich, young, all-star talented pro athlete.

danielle-fishel.jpg

dat-ass-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2327.gif

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
LOL, the lengthy list of conquests in my past, and the first ten names in my "messages" list on my phone being women would prove otherwise.

But y'all can try to question my sexuality through the internet, from miles away, possibly for daps, if you want. I ain't say I want to fukk the dude, I'm saying the dude ain't ugly and she, imo, is nothing special.

I :salute: your courage

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Well we're not the ones saying a man is more attractive than a woman. But do you breh. :skip: