lol. damn my dude andre drummond got played hard by that CAC jennette mcCurdy

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we can all figure out how this went down. The nygga Dre put on a public display of simping to try and get in those guts. White girls love that kind of stuff, especially from brothas. My man in school, he ate well off that routine. He would act like he was fawning over a broad, it would be so over the top it was comical. But these dizzy white broads would eat it up, thinking that they had blown his mind. By the time he got what he wanted, they thought it was all about them. I saw it with my ex-girl's cousin; we met them together at Yankee Stadium. He went into his routine and of course she ate it up. Come to find out when I went to kick it with my girl that a couple weeks later she had a dude, but she was thinking my nygga was at home pining over her... she was like "oh, tell Miguel I'm sorry I couldn't call him, but I have a boyfriend, you know" I was like "oh he's aight. he ain't even home". When I told her he was out at the club using the same lines he had used on her, you could see her soul was burning slow. She had been delusionally feeling herself like she was the prize, but now she found out she was just another broad. I rather enjoyed dispensing that dose of reality lol

This just made me smile and chuckle inaudilbly at my desk. Perfect.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'ma quit the Coli, indefinitely, you nikkas ain't strong willed enough for me. Cac this, Cac that but you nikkas hop around like MONKEYS whenever a white girl is spoken about.

...I may just hang out in HL from now on, y'all nikkas ain't about that revolutionary life.

@bk @Brooklynzson
Can you ban this dude?

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been saying it say day 1.

She couldn't deal.

drawn-together-train-innuendo-o.gif

Hope sex tape comes out:takedat:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we can all figure out how this went down. The nygga Dre put on a public display of simping to try and get in those guts. White girls love that kind of stuff, especially from brothas. My man in school, he ate well off that routine. He would act like he was fawning over a broad, it would be so over the top it was comical. But these dizzy white broads would eat it up, thinking that they had blown his mind. By the time he got what he wanted, they thought it was all about them. I saw it with my ex-girl's cousin; we met them together at Yankee Stadium. He went into his routine and of course she ate it up. Come to find out when I went to kick it with my girl that a couple weeks later she had a dude, but she was thinking my nygga was at home pining over her... she was like "oh, tell Miguel I'm sorry I couldn't call him, but I have a boyfriend, you know" I was like "oh he's aight. he ain't even home". When I told her he was out at the club using the same lines he had used on her, you could see her soul was burning slow. She had been delusionally feeling herself like she was the prize, but now she found out she was just another broad. I rather enjoyed dispensing that dose of reality lol
why did you tell on your boy though? :dwillhuh:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this bytch straight up trying to play dude for sympathy like we suspect

lol, but isn't she the one who started this whole thing? :heh:

also, unless she said in the interview he didn't fukk, he did fukk. with all that shyt she was popping trying to humiliate him, she wouldn't have hesitated to say he didn't even hit it.