Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think he hit honestly

I doubt Disney chicks be giving it up that quickly

But that said she was probably teasin him with some raunchy sexts and cell phone pics

and now we all get to :eat:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I don't think he hit honestly

I doubt Disney chicks be giving it up that quickly

But that said she was probably teasin him with some raunchy sexts and cell phone pics

and now we all get to :eat:

lol, but isn't she the one who started this whole thing? :heh:

also, unless she said in the interview he didn't fukk, he did fukk. with all that shyt she was popping trying to humiliate him, she wouldn't have hesitated to say he didn't even hit it.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Honkies are so disgusting, I swear to God they're so soulless and I anticipate the day where the world revolts in collective benefit and neutralizes them close to extinction and divvy up resources and industries equally. I just want to see their face so they know what it feels like to wake up everyday and be a subsequent victim of social stigma.

Homeboy can't even have a NORMAL dating life without purity disclaimers, and social boundaries.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lingerie pics don't mean sh1t in 2014

also, unless she said in the interview he didn't fukk, he did fukk. with all that shyt she was popping trying to humiliate him, she wouldn't have hesitated to say he didn't even hit it.

bullsh1t. her saying they went out for a WEEK and they saw each other once or twice implies there was no sexual escalation. she doesn't have to spell that out.

plus the fact she's a disney chick. nobody is piping that off the bat. come on brehs.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
lingerie pics don't mean sh1t in 2014

bullsh1t. her saying they went out for a WEEK and they saw each other once or twice implies there was no sexual escalation. she doesn't have to spell that out.

plus the fact she's a disney chick. nobody is piping that off the bat. come on brehs.

You sounding real naive in these streets, breh. There's hoes in every profession and there's hoes at Disney, you're putting the p*ssy on a pedestal. ANYBODY can be turned out :usure: