lol. damn my dude andre drummond got played hard by that CAC jennette mcCurdy

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:pacspit: at her.

And her stupid ass got blackballed (don't ask how) by Nickelodeon. Her acting career is basically done now. And her struggle music career? :bryan:
That's what happens when Gold Digging goes wrong. Now she has to live with the fact that she let a nikka smash she wasn't attracted to just because he was an NBA player.

bluekarma

New breh
Daps
Reppin
The Coli Avenue
Some of these white bytches see us black men as a trend.

I don't mess with their type and I see through them like plexiglass.

This is why i always :snoop: when nikkaz talk about how much white women want us.

Black male/white females have the highest divorce rate.

When ever i see these "why white girls love black guys" videos on youtube, they always list off the same stereotypes.

"black men have more swag than white boys"
"black men can dance"
"black men can sing"

Yet i never hear these broads talk about us being good parents,fathers or scholars :snoop:

Bottom line, watch out with these 'pawgs' and which ones you plan on marrying because before you know it, she'll be running back to Brad or Mikey.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she doesnt even admit to dating drummond

she aint talking about him

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Watch this nikka get married to a black woman and start a family with her and then this cave bytch comes out the woodwork on some super stalker shyt.....like that movie with stringer and beyonce (forget the title of it)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Watch this nikka get married to a black woman and start a family with her and then this cave bytch comes out the woodwork on some super stalker shyt.....like that movie with stringer and beyonce (forget the title of it)

Obsessed_2009_film.jpg
:mjlol:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gold digging bish talking that shyt.

She sound bitter as fukk, hahahahahaha.

She liked that nikka from day one. He ain't famous enough for her to ride his coattails...she was dating dude for a reason. He probably smashed and dashed after he "experienced" his childhood crush and she can't/couldn't handle it, so now she's projecting that anger passive aggressively by calling him ugly, as justification to herself that she didn't get played and that she has/had all the power.

She know she lying though.