lol. damn my dude andre drummond got played hard by that CAC jennette mcCurdy

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the entitlement of these white chicks that is showing through. I really think that Dre's initial approaches made her think he was thirsty and she was gonna be the one to have control. I'm certain that she let him hit, then once he got what he wanted, he kept it pushing. She caught feelings once she saw that she was truly just a jumpoff. She's a young white girl, and I'm sure there's more where those pics came from. Dre says he ain't do it, but I wouldn't be surprised if those was just a warning shot on some :ufdup: "you don't want me to drop ALL these joints"

Just what I was thinking. Well said. :salute:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
she looks average and that's with all the makeup she's wearing. I wouldn't even look at her if I saw her out. She just an average pale white girl to me. You neggas would drink the piss of a white girl and say it's champagne. Disgusting

Alot of these Coli nikkas have really bad tastes in women.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
she wanted to date the big nikka
this is the same chelsea handler did when she dated with 50 she came out and dissed him
basically to tell all the the white people ":whoa: im still down with yall..it was a horrible experience"

i got mad when chelsea handler went in on 50
but thats what these nigas get for thirsting after basic white bytches
why the hell is 50 thirsting over old hag chelsea
or why is this guy thirsting over a corny disney star

these brothers are lame as hell for messing with them

Some of these white bytches see us black men as a trend.

I don't mess with their type and I see through them like plexiglass.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
why is she still trying to use his name for fame

Dre just signed to Jordan and is about to receive a max next year

fukk what she is complaining about:mjlol:
She mad because she didn't stick around for that max contract :sas2: . If I was andre I would get at carlie just off rip :sas1:

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
She mad because she didn't stick around for that max contract :sas2: . If I was andre I would get at carlie just off rip :sas1:
She mad her show getting cancelled, her costar getting more shine and her ex about to make 100+ mill. She lost.

I honestly would be a fukk boy and find a free bot to spam tweet her when the news comes out about his new max deal

I can't stand hoes like this breh :beli: