lol. damn my dude andre drummond got played hard by that CAC jennette mcCurdy

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Ta-da! Told nikkas ...PR searches wasn't coming back clean, gotta clean up that "image" before this kiddie movie hits theatres...can't be dating no NBA "thug".

Almost Heroes 3D ...she's the love interest, "Sue" and the main character....also there's no BLACKS in the film, like I said.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2764892/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
obvioulsy he beat it, im going through the tmz comments and most are calling her a bytch :heh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:russ:... everybody knows he beat it... those pics i seen those are for im a see you when i get home and fukk pictures.

lol its funny for a guy she hated kissing, and wanted to break up after a week, she was sending them sexting photos.

all she had to do is keep quiet and nothing would have happaned. I hav ea feeling drummond sent those pics to his boys and they the ones that leaked em

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Maybe it didn't fit. She, I bang a white chick where it seemed like I was half way and already hitting the wall. :camby:
Ya_nasty!.gif

:russ:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
You nikkas just don't get it ...:snoop:,

I might have to start a thread and school you nikkas THIRSTY enough to stick your dikk in a white girl, because you don't know any better or how deep the levels of their demonic filth can descend.

Any CACS reading this will probably verify these gems...

#1: A white girl put on the spot will pander a negro if she's in the public eye.
If she's caught being a slut, (i.e, clubbing, drinking, making out, Instagram whoring) and if a black guy approaches she'd do it to save face with her misunderstanding of the Liberal agenda.

#2: If a negro is a public figure or significant importance, she will not risk her career by declining his dating request.

#3: Where famous or CIVILIAN, a white girl doesn't value her body the way a black woman does ...just because she flashes
her boobs doesn't mean she's going to sleep with you. Just because she sends you half naked photos doesn't mean she's in to you.
Those are "consolation" prizes. Meanwhile, behind closed doors, she's pulling trains at her WHITE boyfriend's request. Bukkake and the whole nine yards.
She will take beer bottles up the up, fukk a pet dog, have random objects shoved up her vagina...BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES is a black guy allowed to fukk. If he does, she LOSES ALL SOCIAL FOOTING, RESPECT, and SUPPORT.

Ask yourself ... if she's an actress, how does half naked "leaked" pics hurt her career, when she's considered for a role she has to send them to directors ANYWAY?

o2JMVqI.jpg

#4: When you PUBLICLY THIRST over below average honkies online, you make ALL OF US look bad and thirsty and it BOOSTS their appeal, surety and VALUE while demising the appeal, surety and VALUE of ourselves and BLACK QUEENS. Honkies have to have CONFIRMATION that they are liked by everyone, if not they're rendered powerless. Which is why Pilgrims had to build FORTS to protect them because they had NO COMMUNICATION with other races in America from the Mexicans to the Indians. Stop being so damn THIRSTY! ....if you want to bag a honky, bag a supreme court judge's daughter? A police commissions daughter, even a Mafioso's boss's daughter. Not these gassed up 6-7's in the face with a struggling career. Especially if you're rolling in MILLIONS.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You nikkas just don't get it ...:snoop:,

I might have to start a thread and school you nikkas THIRSTY enough to stick your dikk in a white girl, because you don't know any better or how deep the levels of their demonic filth can descend.

Any CACS reading this will probably verify these gems...

#1: A white girl put on the spot will pander a negro if she's in the public eye.
If she's caught being a slut, (i.e, clubbing, drinking, making out, Instagram whoring) and if a black guy approaches she'd do it to save face with her misunderstanding of the Liberal agenda.

#2: If a negro is a public figure or significant importance, she will not risk her career by declining his dating request.

#3: Where famous or CIVILIAN, a white girl doesn't value her body the way a black woman does ...just because she flashes
her boobs doesn't mean she's going to sleep with you. Just because she sends you half naked photos doesn't mean she's in to you.
Those are "consolation" prizes. Meanwhile, behind closed doors, she's pulling trains at her WHITE boyfriend's request. Bukkake and the whole nine yards.
She will take beer bottles up the up, fukk a pet dog, have random objects shoved up her vagina...BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES is a black guy allowed to fukk. If he does, she LOSES ALL SOCIAL FOOTING, RESPECT, and SUPPORT.

Ask yourself ... if she's an actress, how does half naked "leaked" pics hurt her career, when she's considered for a role she has to send them to directors ANYWAY?

o2JMVqI.jpg

#4: When you PUBLICLY THIRST over below average honkies online, you make ALL OF US look bad and thirsty and it BOOSTS their appeal, surety and VALUE while demising the appeal, surety and VALUE of ourselves and BLACK QUEENS. Honkies have to have CONFIRMATION that they are liked by everyone, if not they're rendered powerless. Which is why Pilgrims had to build FORTS to protect them because they had NO COMMUNICATION with other races in America from the Mexicans to the Indians. Stop being so damn THIRSTY! ....if you want to bag a honky, bag a supreme court judge's daughter? A police commissions daughter, even a Mafioso's boss's daughter. Not these gassed up 6-7's in the face with a struggling career. Especially if you're rolling in MILLIONS.

white boys pretending to be black act is getting tired breh

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
white boys pretending to be black act is getting tired breh

Tinychat, RIGHT NOW bytch! ... I'm BLACK, you NEVER LOG into this account EVER again. I'm WHITE, I'll delete my account. If you not up to this challenge shut your bytch ass up and be happy the weather changed your mother's attitude on the way to the abortion clinic.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
Let's be real, Drummond is not losing when it comes to this. Virgin fakkits will forget this story and Icarly sidekick will always been remembered for being with him. It'd be different if he was 28 and she was 21 but hes younger than her and is outwardly a kid who jokes around. No losses here :ld: