lol. damn my dude andre drummond got played hard by that CAC jennette mcCurdy

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
No one deserves to be put on blast like that. Especially since most of the time she enjoyed hanging out with him. It doesn't even sound like he really did anything deceitful or dishonest. He just seemed like a simp who got too attached.

You're right, that was a cornball move on her part. But, he never should have been gassing the broad up on Instagram in the 1st place.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
No one deserves to be put on blast like that. Especially since most of the time she enjoyed hanging out with him. It doesn't even sound like he really did anything deceitful or dishonest. He just seemed like a simp who got too attached.

I don't even understand how dudes who get as much ass thrown at them as NBA Players could be simps. I've been with enough women where I could never be a simp and he has probably fukked 10x the women that I have (if not more)
Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I don't even understand how dudes who get as much ass thrown at them as NBA Players could be simps. I've been with enough women where I could never be a simp and he has probably fukked 10x the women that I have (if not more)
Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

I keep tellin ya'll the answer to this. athletes are total lames when it comes to women for the most part. and the reason is cuz they have never had to put any effort in to get a broad. so when u have never had to actually work to pull regular women, when you go and try and put effort into pulling a celebrity, you got the makings for a perfect storm of being lame.