lol. damn my dude andre drummond got played hard by that CAC jennette mcCurdy

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
rs_600x600-130912134941-600.drummond.cm.91213.jpg

Yeah she look mad uncomfortable ...she did that on some "if I don't does that mean I'm a racist"? Most he prolly got was some kissing, and maybe gave her some head. Meanwhile some dirty honkie that works at her local In and Out blew her back out for FREE.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
rs_600x600-130912134941-600.drummond.cm.91213.jpg

Yeah she look mad uncomfortable ...she did that on some "if I don't does that mean I'm a racist"? Most he prolly got was some kissing, and maybe gave her some head. Meanwhile some dirty honkie that works at her local In and Out blew her back out for FREE.

you have a vivid imagination

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
Lol is anyone gonna believe her goofy ass recount of events, yeah she wasn't trying to hurt his feelings but then she airs him out like this lol

He prolly smashed her friends and now she on some :mjpls:shyt

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
you have a vivid imagination

...life experiences, not to sound like "that guy", but in this case I gottta pull the "I know white girls better than y'all" card, she wasn't interested, but she didn't know how to say no without fear she would somehow offend America so she ran with it and took an L for the team figuring her career was pretty much over after her buzz was dying down.

Believe some homeless 19-22 year old skateboarding or trust fund white kid has dibs on that for free... white girls let white guys do whatever they want....WHATEVER, they want. It's all about appearances with them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
...life experiences, not to sound like "that guy", but in this case I gottta pull the "I know white girls better than y'all" card, she wasn't interested, but she didn't know how to say no without fear she would somehow offend America so she ran with it and took an L for the team figuring her career was pretty much over after her buzz was dying down.

Believe some homeless 19-22 year old skateboarding or trust fund white kid has dibs on that for free... white girls let white guys do whatever they want....WHATEVER, they want. It's all about appearances with them.

The bytch gave up the draws with no resistance off the STRENTH

nikka, I use to be a club promoter, 19-22 old white ms america looking bytches trying to get in the VIP to holler at fukking Mike Jones and this well after the houston explosion, this was when he had lost a lot of weight and was wearing backpacks and sshyt
you don't know shyt about nothing

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
:russ:
:usure:
:what: At niccas settling for ONLY head from a White American slore of a woman. :dead:

Now, DRE......Dre actually DID blow her back out. :wow:
:whoa:

No, he prolly begged to eat the p*ssy and she jerked him on some "it's gettin' late" type charity shyt....he didn't fukk, TRUST, if he got to fukk she'd make the relationship last. That's how white girls are...once you go black....she knows she'd have that stigma hanging over her head, so she'll pretend like their "relationship" is solid, BEFORE "dumpin" him.

She never has or ever wanted that nikka ...he was jokes among cacs on some "I'll do it dude, I'll kiss that ******".

....meanwhile some low grade honkie that lives in Silver Lake hit that while they both get high of cheap drugs.

But don't take my word for it...it's gonna come out sooner or later.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The racism in this interview :gag: "How old is this guy" ...dude was tryna chop him down before she even told the story, "this guy is the coolest", "YOU initiate"
She flat out said it... "Our "mouth shapes" made it weird".
http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/02/icarly-star-jennette-mccurdy-andre-drummond-kissing-podcast/\

UPDATE: Like I said, he DIDN'T fukk:
http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_wr5mj6tk

....I dont belive that, she's trying too hard to save face over a simple breakup.

:shaq:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
....I dont belive that, she's trying too hard to save face over a simple breakup.

:shaq:

Nah bruh, that's "honkie talk" for "GUYS I DIDN'T fukk THIS BLACK GUY, I PROMISE I'M STILL CLEAN"...I speak that shyt fluently, I was like J Reid, only I was In Too Deep with white hoes. I know how they operate. Trust me. She didn't fukk him, listen to the interview I posted.

...she tried to pull a Miley and didn't know how, ended up looking stupid and didn't have enough pull from iCarly buzz to make any moves. The scoop up a black guy wave ended last summer. She's doing damage control now, most likely she has a new part coming up and wants "clean Google searches", most likely because her new role appeals to mostly young impressionable cacs whose parents are gonna Google her,