lol. damn my dude andre drummond got played hard by that CAC jennette mcCurdy

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Let's be real, Drummond is not losing when it comes to this. Virgin fakkits will forget this story and Icarly sidekick will always been remembered for being with him. It'd be different if he was 28 and she was 21 but hes younger than her and is outwardly a kid who jokes around. No losses here :ld:

We do as BLACKS ...stop hypin' this bytch up with here cheap sheets. She has the same target brand sheets on in every picture for over a year. At least JLo fukked Puffy and upgraded her life. This bytch would be NOBODY if she didn't say "iCarly" or "Drummond".

She'd be an average white girl ...and that ain't shyt in 2014.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
HFPoXkJ.jpg

oh so he gettin shyt like this sent to his phone but he aint get to beat? :mjpls:
I been saying it say day 1.

She couldn't deal.

drawn-together-train-innuendo-o.gif

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
You nikkas just don't get it ...:snoop:,

I might have to start a thread and school you nikkas THIRSTY enough to stick your dikk in a white girl, because you don't know any better or how deep the levels of their demonic filth can descend.

Any CACS reading this will probably verify these gems...

#1: A white girl put on the spot will pander a negro if she's in the public eye.
If she's caught being a slut, (i.e, clubbing, drinking, making out, Instagram whoring) and if a black guy approaches she'd do it to save face with her misunderstanding of the Liberal agenda.

#2: If a negro is a public figure or significant importance, she will not risk her career by declining his dating request.

#3: Where famous or CIVILIAN, a white girl doesn't value her body the way a black woman does ...just because she flashes
her boobs doesn't mean she's going to sleep with you. Just because she sends you half naked photos doesn't mean she's in to you.
Those are "consolation" prizes. Meanwhile, behind closed doors, she's pulling trains at her WHITE boyfriend's request. Bukkake and the whole nine yards.
She will take beer bottles up the up, fukk a pet dog, have random objects shoved up her vagina...BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES is a black guy allowed to fukk. If he does, she LOSES ALL SOCIAL FOOTING, RESPECT, and SUPPORT.

Ask yourself ... if she's an actress, how does half naked "leaked" pics hurt her career, when she's considered for a role she has to send them to directors ANYWAY?

o2JMVqI.jpg

#4: When you PUBLICLY THIRST over below average honkies online, you make ALL OF US look bad and thirsty and it BOOSTS their appeal, surety and VALUE while demising the appeal, surety and VALUE of ourselves and BLACK QUEENS. Honkies have to have CONFIRMATION that they are liked by everyone, if not they're rendered powerless. Which is why Pilgrims had to build FORTS to protect them because they had NO COMMUNICATION with other races in America from the Mexicans to the Indians. Stop being so damn THIRSTY! ....if you want to bag a honky, bag a supreme court judge's daughter? A police commissions daughter, even a Mafioso's boss's daughter. Not these gassed up 6-7's in the face with a struggling career. Especially if you're rolling in MILLIONS.

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Nikka, this a stupid thread about some ICarly b!tch & an NBA youngbuc, we supposed to read all that and take you seriously? :russ:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
I'ma quit the Coli, indefinitely, you nikkas ain't strong willed enough for me. Cac this, Cac that but you nikkas hop around like MONKEYS whenever a white girl is spoken about.

...I may just hang out in HL from now on, y'all nikkas ain't about that revolutionary life.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
this will only make baby drummond ascend to greatness sooner now that he has been played by a disney girl :blessed:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I think we can all figure out how this went down. The nygga Dre put on a public display of simping to try and get in those guts. White girls love that kind of stuff, especially from brothas. My man in school, he ate well off that routine. He would act like he was fawning over a broad, it would be so over the top it was comical. But these dizzy white broads would eat it up, thinking that they had blown his mind. By the time he got what he wanted, they thought it was all about them. I saw it with my ex-girl's cousin; we met them together at Yankee Stadium. He went into his routine and of course she ate it up. Come to find out when I went to kick it with my girl that a couple weeks later she had a dude, but she was thinking my nygga was at home pining over her... she was like "oh, tell Miguel I'm sorry I couldn't call him, but I have a boyfriend, you know" I was like "oh he's aight. he ain't even home". When I told her he was out at the club using the same lines he had used on her, you could see her soul was burning slow. She had been delusionally feeling herself like she was the prize, but now she found out she was just another broad. I rather enjoyed dispensing that dose of reality lol