lol. damn my dude andre drummond got played hard by that CAC jennette mcCurdy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He prolly hit...he also prolly did all that simp shyt she talked about too. Young nicca was trying to cash her out EARLY...which just reinforces the view that most athletes and rappers are sucka-ass, low self-esteem having muhfuccas with no game at all. A hood nicca with a slick tounge can have a young white chick like that transporting coke in her little Ford Focus and gutting and rolling grape Swishers like a professional.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Yooooo... Did this thread really go from "Puppy love breakup" to graphic pics of turn of the century Southern lynchings?

:dwillhuh:

:pachaha:... Only the fukkin Coli, man. LOL.. only the Coli
haQpxXO.png

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
If you spend time getting to know these women instead of trying to beat it up all of the time you would know how they operate and not get sideswipped by their reckless and immature actions when it comes to your feelings later. Most women you might talk to aren't ready for a decent friendly relationship.....they are all run by their emotions.....Unless they're part of your family be very wary......sometimes even if they're your family.....

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
nikkas didn't even hear the filthy demonic levels of negro ether being spewed in that interview, all you nikkas is worried about is "leaked" pics ...coincidentally before her kiddie movie comes out.

...nikkas is like seagulls cawing "white girls, white girls, white girls" circling around the "hint" of a below average bytch getting intimate with a black guy.

Bet you nikkas have no idea who KeKe Palmer is fukkin' though, or care to see her "leaked pics"....then wonder why we ain't winning no Oscars.

Invisible Man

The Real Huey
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
You nikkas just don't get it ...:snoop:,

I might have to start a thread and school you nikkas THIRSTY enough to stick your dikk in a white girl, because you don't know any better or how deep the levels of their demonic filth can descend.

Any CACS reading this will probably verify these gems...

#1: A white girl put on the spot will pander a negro if she's in the public eye.
If she's caught being a slut, (i.e, clubbing, drinking, making out, Instagram whoring) and if a black guy approaches she'd do it to save face with her misunderstanding of the Liberal agenda.

#2: If a negro is a public figure or significant importance, she will not risk her career by declining his dating request.

#3: Where famous or CIVILIAN, a white girl doesn't value her body the way a black woman does ...just because she flashes
her boobs doesn't mean she's going to sleep with you. Just because she sends you half naked photos doesn't mean she's in to you.
Those are "consolation" prizes. Meanwhile, behind closed doors, she's pulling trains at her WHITE boyfriend's request. Bukkake and the whole nine yards.
She will take beer bottles up the up, fukk a pet dog, have random objects shoved up her vagina...BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES is a black guy allowed to fukk. If he does, she LOSES ALL SOCIAL FOOTING, RESPECT, and SUPPORT.

Ask yourself ... if she's an actress, how does half naked "leaked" pics hurt her career, when she's considered for a role she has to send them to directors ANYWAY?

o2JMVqI.jpg

#4: When you PUBLICLY THIRST over below average honkies online, you make ALL OF US look bad and thirsty and it BOOSTS their appeal, surety and VALUE while demising the appeal, surety and VALUE of ourselves and BLACK QUEENS. Honkies have to have CONFIRMATION that they are liked by everyone, if not they're rendered powerless. Which is why Pilgrims had to build FORTS to protect them because they had NO COMMUNICATION with other races in America from the Mexicans to the Indians. Stop being so damn THIRSTY! ....if you want to bag a honky, bag a supreme court judge's daughter? A police commissions daughter, even a Mafioso's boss's daughter. Not these gassed up 6-7's in the face with a struggling career. Especially if you're rolling in MILLIONS.
God%27s_honest_truth_gif.png

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
This isn't the original title, but this is a troll vid, you have to speak fluent CAC to understand ...but they're mockin' black guys, pretty much the same way
Jennette Mccurdy and the interviewer in the video were.

You brothas need a Rosetta Stone, "Racist CAC" edition, to know when you're being made fun of or pandered like a monkey.

These girls are hardly "beautiful" either...

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
This isn't the original title, but this is a troll vid, you have to speak fluent CAC to understand ...but they're mockin' black guys, pretty much the same way
Jennette Mccurdy and the interviewer in the video were.

You brothas need a Rosetta Stone, "Racist CAC" edition, to know when you're being made fun of or pandered like a monkey.

These girls are hardly "beautiful" either...

one of those girls is married to a black dude tho :patrice:
https://www.facebook.com/ayzee.stathis?fref=ts

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas just don't get it ...:snoop:,

I might have to start a thread and school you nikkas THIRSTY enough to stick your dikk in a white girl, because you don't know any better or how deep the levels of their demonic filth can descend.

Any CACS reading this will probably verify these gems...

#1: A white girl put on the spot will pander a negro if she's in the public eye.
If she's caught being a slut, (i.e, clubbing, drinking, making out, Instagram whoring) and if a black guy approaches she'd do it to save face with her misunderstanding of the Liberal agenda.

#2: If a negro is a public figure or significant importance, she will not risk her career by declining his dating request.

#3: Where famous or CIVILIAN, a white girl doesn't value her body the way a black woman does ...just because she flashes
her boobs doesn't mean she's going to sleep with you. Just because she sends you half naked photos doesn't mean she's in to you.
Those are "consolation" prizes. Meanwhile, behind closed doors, she's pulling trains at her WHITE boyfriend's request. Bukkake and the whole nine yards.
She will take beer bottles up the up, fukk a pet dog, have random objects shoved up her vagina...BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES is a black guy allowed to fukk. If he does, she LOSES ALL SOCIAL FOOTING, RESPECT, and SUPPORT.

#4: When you PUBLICLY THIRST over below average honkies online, you make ALL OF US look bad and thirsty and it BOOSTS their appeal, surety and VALUE while demising the appeal, surety and VALUE of ourselves and BLACK QUEENS. Honkies have to have CONFIRMATION that they are liked by everyone, if not they're rendered powerless. Which is why Pilgrims had to build FORTS to protect them because they had NO COMMUNICATION with other races in America from the Mexicans to the Indians. Stop being so damn THIRSTY! ....if you want to bag a honky, bag a supreme court judge's daughter? A police commissions daughter, even a Mafioso's boss's daughter. Not these gassed up 6-7's in the face with a struggling career. Especially if you're rolling in MILLIONS.

this is a fukking hilarious hebrewallahtripledarkness post but you're actually serious

good god man

it's too funny for me to rip apart

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Drummond talked to TMZ Sports about McCurdy's comments.

"I found [Jennette's comments] funny. There's a lot of false info in there, but I'll be the mature person about the situation and let it die out."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

as a lot of us have said

Just when I was losing faith in the youngins, Drummond handles it exactly like how a man would & should. Broads flap those gums cause that's where their strength lies. Men speak softly and carry a big stick.

I just really hope he don't go against his word and wage social media warfare with this skettle.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Just when I was losing faith in the youngins, Drummond handles it exactly like how a man would & should.

Zimmerman didn't say shyt the whole Trayvon trial either ...does that make him innocent? Does that change what happen?

Daps
I'ma quit the Coli, indefinitely, you nikkas ain't strong willed enough for me. Cac this, Cac that but you nikkas hop around like MONKEYS whenever a white girl is spoken about.

...I may just hang out in HL from now on, y'all nikkas ain't about that revolutionary life.

peace.gif

Especially after this line

Zimmerman didn't say shyt the whole Trayvon trial either ...does that make him innocent? Does that change what happen?
:dwillhuh: :skip: