Lmao this nikka straight violating "what happened to you hair dawg?"

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
that black "man" would rather clown a youth for internet for likes than drop some gems. probably because dude himself ain't shyt.

and y'all fake militants find it funny :francis:

what's sad is this is super common in the hood

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
no u don't because u on the message board putting your race down (if you really are black) but peep this u said black people are the only race that do this how can u say that u sound like jesse lee Peterson and david duke plenty of other races crack jokes on people so to say that is really stupid and u sound like them cacs on fox so that's how I know u not black
Clearly black people aren't the only ones that do this.. almost nothing is absolute.. but trash talking, roasting, putting others down, bullying, etc has become normalized in the black community and you know damn well it is.

Got kids talking shyt to other kids and grown adults as soon as they can talk. FOH :camby:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clearly black people aren't the only ones that do this.. almost nothing is absolute.. but trash talking, roasting, putting others down, bullying, etc has become normalized in the black community and you know damn well it is.

Got kids talking shyt to other kids and grown adults as soon as they can talk. FOH :camby:

It is normalized amongst a bunch of immature stupid Black people. Clearly in this thread you can see that regular Black can see that that shyt is wrong. You don't do nobody like that. How do the fukk do decide to bother somebody that you don't even know? If he would have gotten knocked out then he would have bought it on himself.

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
It is normalized amongst a bunch of immature stupid Black people. Clearly in this thread you can see that regular Black can see that that shyt is wrong. You don't do nobody like that. How do the fukk do decide to bother somebody that you don't even know? If he would have gotten knocked out then he would have bought it on himself.
bro look at your avi and tell me u not c00nin for cacs

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
You gotta have tough skin man, that kid will be aight. He should invest in some caps though lol

"Like why you outside like dat cuz?" :dead:

talking shyt to the kids is one thing.

but recording dude, and putting the video online is some hoe shyt

since when is it ok to even pull up on a nikka you don't know?

we live in a strange era, where people feel its ok to recored other people.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
man dudes a dumb ass c00n look at his avi he dressed up as urkel for cacs too laugh at his dumb ass
That's not me and the brother in your avi looks like the ultimate c00n that can't even give a young brother like me a head nod in public. :mjlol:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
This Philly. I don't know if the dudes I originally saw it from taped it or not tho. Seem like multiple ppl claiming it
Either way it's fukked up. His head so fukked up I thought he was in on the joke and just shaved his head for the skit. There are a ton of IG comedians in Philly, thought this shyt was just another gag. Come to find out that's his real hair and nikkas randomly picking in him :martin: