:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Couple of things.

1) That little kid is ultra serious for his age, which tells me hes in some shyt. If kid was big enough to walk away he knows he has way more to lose retaliating. Id have been very wary of a kid that serious

2) You can tell who the real punks and cowards are in this thread by the reactions. Nothing funny about this video

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
That lil jit got composure and a maturity beyond his actual age. How the fukk a jit gon talk to a young/grown ass man like he's the child? That's some throwback shyt right there.

But on the real they turning lil man into something real serious. He already has that callous old soul tone about him. Now the hood got dude sharpening up his fighting skills. I hope some good happens for patch before we get a new age chris partlow

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
if this was some cac or the cac community seen this it would been donation pouring in but nikkas clowning on the kid to keep it going viral but but but blacklivesmatter yeah we only scream that when nikkas getting gun down

You reap what your soul, and I seen a lot of guns unload
Sometimes over gold, many over control
But in the eyes of thier own kind, nikkas are bold
But in the hands of their enemy, fears unfold
It's a cold world, only if your brain is froze
So we murder our bros, over money and clothes
And where I'm from, these nikkas carry mad 44's
But be in bytch mode, at any site of any popo's

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If the lil breh just said I got disease instead of letting us think he out here playing with Nair or some shyt and frontin bout it's his hood and shyt. Then he could've avoided being called patch and shyt.
He don't have to explain shyt to some random ass nikka harassing him :stopitslime: Dude should mind his business and act like an adult.

Patches ain't having it no more... :mjlol:

I feel so bad for this kid. I know he's been through a lot of shyt between having this medical condition and living around these ignorant nikkas. People don't have any empathy or respect until something happens to them or their family. We need to help this kid :mjcry: